Where Can I Buy Peek-a-boo Earrings?

Guest Aurelius

Guest Aurelius

I fell in love with the concept of peek-a-boo earrings on the Selling/Trading Forum but they seem too expensive for just one side/one pair.

It seems to me that it is more of an Asian trend, but are there places in America (like Claire's) that definitely sell these earrings?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pomeyy.

I got some at Claire's before for about 6.50 for 3 pairs and 3 pairs of studs. They were star shaped. And I've seen them in Chinatown as well.

Guest heartdrops

^ They're also called Rainie Yang earings, you can find them at the selling threads here in soompi.

I saw the dolphin ones once in Claires but they aren't that pretty. Nothing as pretty as the ones from Asia.

Guest HEARSE.

Compared to Claire's the rainie yang styled earrings are much better quality. I've had peek a boo earrings from Claire's before and they pretty much broke. But they aren't just in Asia. I've seen the rare sellers selling cheaper. They're actually really gorgeous up close and worth the price to me.

love_pixie is selling hers for $7?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85191

Guest AppleOfMyEYE

check Claire's.

the prices are really high in the trading/selling forum. some of the ones i've seen there look exactly like the ones i got from claires.

Guest conzerz

Compared to Claire's the rainie yang styled earrings are much better quality. I've had peek a boo earrings from Claire's before and they pretty much broke. But they aren't just in Asia. I've seen the rare sellers selling cheaper. They're actually really gorgeous up close and worth the price to me.

whoa those pics are really pretty. :sweatingbullets:

Guest morrow94

the funny thing is I went to claires about three months ago and they didn't have it.

I finally bought some on soompi forum after looking everywhere including ebay.

I bought two pairs on soompi and they were expensive but I was happy with them. I get lots of compliments esp non-asians who have never seent them before.

Guest Freshh

they shouldn't call them rainie yang earrings b/c the ones rainie wear at real belly button earrings which claries also have, the ones in this forum are just imitations of Rainie's earrings. you can tell b/c the rod that fits into your ear is smaller.

Guest mz simmonz

OK this is gonna sound really dumb..but...peek-a-boo earrings..so they look like belly button rings but you wear them on your ears?? I looked at the seller thread and that's what I'm assuming they are?

Guest OhSoGirlie

if you like in the 408 area-ish they sell it at this jewelery store called " Amuse" which are located at the malls and stuff, i didn't know claire's had it but yeah and i don't know anywhere else where Amuse is located but my friend told me she saw them there =]

Guest OhSoGirlie

Eastridge Mall:

2200 Eastridge Loop, Suite 2062

San Jose, California 95122

Great Mall:

447 Great Mall Dr

Milpitas , Ca 95035

Amuse is in there, uhmm in great mall it's near the food court and in eastridge it's on the first floor near Sears good luck =]

Guest pink_elephant

if you like in the 408 area-ish they sell it at this jewelery store called " Amuse" which are located at the malls and stuff, i didn't know claire's had it but yeah and i don't know anywhere else where Amuse is located but my friend told me she saw them there =]

THANNKK YOUU!!! omfg I never knew amuse carried those...I love that store, the jewlery in there are so pretty. I haven't been there in awhile. Thanks again. Amuse (the one at Great Mall) is located REALLY SUPER near the food court (i think its door 4)...hehe the benefits of living close to Gmall :P

Guest AzNMiss x3

I've also seen the store Amuse in SunValley Mall located in the Concord/925 area & in FashionFair Mall in Fresno/559 area, both in California.

but yea, never heard of these ear rings before.

Guest x3mango

Claries have them. I've seen them before. I dont think they look as nice as the ones people are selling on the threads tho. Pricey = worth it.

Guest sugar_puff <3

OMG she's selling it for so cheappp... i bought it off the curvey thread and each was selling for like $12/$13 =( i feel like i got jipped >.< altho she doesnt have as much variety and most are out of stock... but still :(

Archived