Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

If the MODs have time =)

ohJOYohJOY Hello!CAPosts: 2,725Friend of Soompi
edited October 2005 in rules, news, & feedback
Pinning Topics?
-EDIT-

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PINNING THE TOPICS =)

.Faith.Hope.Love.

Replies

• kiss*kisskiss*kiss Dangerous & Sweet SeattlePosts: 933Friend of Soompi
    edited October 2005
    Could you please pin this topic in the other tv & movies forum:

TV SHOW index

I think it helps in allowing other soompiers to find the thread for the tv show they would like to discuss, and it keeps from soompiers creating multiple threads on one show.

Thank you.

ps. When will we find out who the mod of each forum will be? I would have addressed this issue to the other tv & movies mod... but I have no idea who that is. image

-edit

PINNED
  • chickerychickery Q O O never♡LandPosts: 1,483Friend of Soompi
    Could a mod or admin please pin this in the selling and trading forum?

Bad Term Buyers List

it has the same info as the old thread before soompi went down, and will prevent people from making multiple threads. thanks!
    BARÇA
  • NotFromThisPlanetNotFromThisPlanet ★★★Milton Teagle Simmons★★★ 892 MOMONA ST, HONOLULU, HI 96820Posts: 3,211Friend of Soompi
    ok i pinned most of the important threads, but there are multiples of some of the threads you asked me to pin, and i dotn want to post too many.
    Afterschool in the house! <3I <3 KJK, Hyori, H.O.T, Turbo, Utada, X-Japan, and many more!omgkpop
    SRC <3 DJs= Lyrakil K Kx3u Acid Morgan Freeman Yu Taeyang Ceejay Mr. Boo Boo Eva Solly Christine
  • kiss*kisskiss*kiss Dangerous & Sweet SeattlePosts: 933Friend of Soompi
    QUOTE(NotFromThisPlanet @ Oct 5 2005, 12:16 PM) »

ok i pinned most of the important threads, but there are multiples of some of the threads you asked me to pin, and i dotn want to post too many.

i hope you're not talking about mine... i'm pretty sure its the only tv show index in the other tv & movies forums.

here's the link again. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=764

thank you
  • koorakoora Posts: 321Member

IDOL

Why cant I post images or videp clip here though I press the right button on Tool Panel? Is there any conditions to post images or video clip? Thanks!
  • endeavorendeavor Posts: 4,014Administrator

ADMIN

koora wrote on 04 May 2012 - 11:59 AM:

Why cant I post images or videp clip here though I press the right button on Tool Panel? Is there any conditions to post images or video clip? Thanks!

There isn't but it just seems like the code for that isn't working (and it hasn't been working for a while now). There's a forum update coming soon so that should be fixed when the update is in place.