Like a Virgin 천하장사 마돈나 (2006)

Starring: Ryoo Deok-Hwan, Baek Yoon-Sik, Lee Sang-Ah, Kim Yoon-Seok

Director: Lee Hae-Young, Lee Hae-Jun

Genre: Comedy, Sports, Juvenile, Queer

Runtime: 116mins

Production: Sidus

Distribution: CJ Entertainment

Language: Korean

OH Dong-gu believes himself to be female. Although overweight and on the short side, he dreams of becoming the perfect some day, and he devotes himself to mimicking Madonna¡¯s singing and dancing after school. To cover the costs of transsexual surgery, he decides to enter

a wrestling competition

SOURCE : 천하장사 마돈나

천하장사 마돈나

• 2 months later...
Guest longmao32

Isnt this an story of an famous thai transexxual called Vanilla? she is an famous Muay Thai Boxer in Thailand before She becomes an transexual, she's an famous model,singer and actress in Thailand..It is made into a movie is called "Beautiful Boxer"..She also enter the boxing ring because of the family situation and for the money to the operation...

Is this an remake?Because I heard its rights was brought but i dunno by who..mayb it's this korean company..

anyone know what is the song Dong-gu dancing? song title and singer pls? I mean korean song.. not "like a virgin"

oh.. i got it already.. hehe.. :sweatingbullets:

Archived