What ethicnicity do ppl say you look like?

Heyyy

curious question
Just curious on what ppl say on what your ethicnicity is. Like for example. Im korean but ppl tell me I look Japenese. Like since most asians know like what ethicnicity other asians are they usually know w/o asking but no offense like non-asians can't really tell the difference like the only thing they can think of is chinese.

Like when I was growing up ppl only asked if I was chinese, cause that was like the only asian group they knew. Once I told someone I was korean and they were like korean whats that? :blink: Couldn't even talk to the person hahah

Last year me and my mom were at the mall and this white lady like knew we weren't speaking japenese but she said I looked japenese b/c of my face shape, and I was like :crazy: okay b/c my face is just round and flat, literally and also the other day these little kids were like what are you? and I was like korean duh, so they were like oh we thought you were japenese and I was like really, not even chinese? and they were like no. so I was like okayyyyyy.. hhah

just curious on what other ppl say you look like, like what non-asians think you are and what asians think :sweatingbullets: seriously I came up with this like while I was brushing my teeth right now :sweatingbullets::phew: okayyyyyyy thats just a little TOO much info ahhah :D

BUt also like should I be offended when ppl say that I look Japenese even though Im korean, b/c of the whole thing on Japan ruling korea and abusing us and etc?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m a t e r i a l * g i r l

everyone knows im korean :-D

even if i walk into like... a thai restaurant, they're like U KOREAN YES?

lol

Guest xellekimx

I'm Korean, but sometimes people think I'm a mix between White and Korean.

I think it's my unusual height and some western facial features.

Guest this MODERNLOVE

People think I'm Korean; Even koreans themselves. I'm chinese, though.

Everyone says it's my hair that makes me look korean O_o;

Guest chubzzy

most people will think i'm from china... naturally yes i'm chinese, but NOT from CHINA! lol

there're a couple of people thought i'm korean

and just 1 people ever thought i'm from thailand. and i'm like :huh: i don't even look thai! lol...

Guest bigfatPANDA

People.. somehow can't tell what ethnicity I am.

I was talking with my friends today, &we asked each other what ethnicity did you think the other person was when you first met them?

When peopel told me what they thought I was.. most of them said, they couldn't tell.

I'm chinese.. though >W<

Yeah, I'm wierd.. I look different fromt he rest of my family..

Guest loO4la

people i've just met always have a hard time figuring out my ethnicity. most of the time...

japanese think i'm japanese

viets think i'm viet

chinese think i'm chinese

thai think i'm thai

& so on...as far as asians go.

i'm full korean & most koreans i've just met just can't figure out what i am.

;)

Guest hikaru105

growing up pple mistaken me to be eurasian looking, but i'm 100% hmong. i sometimes get a lot of korean and chinese too.

Guest obs3ssive

I'm Chinese/Indonesian/Taiwanese ...NOTHING korean. Yet everywhere I go people assume I'm Korean. Doesn't make sense to me...I don't see it o.O

Archived