Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest yumi-chan

Guest yumi-chan

iconage, screen captures +
Finally a post! I haven't been around much since school started like two weeks ago, and i've been drawn away from Soompi, and actually, the computer as well :lol: I went on YouTube, capped videos, and made Ayumi Hamasaki icons because I felt like it basically, and I love Ayu's music videos since they have a unique feel to them :) Haha, i'm going through my Ayumi obsession faze again z_z; I have over 100 songs of hers on my Ipod, rofl. (12 icons total, i'm slow)

mome n t s.

I know they're simple, deal with it. :D

ayumi1tr9.jpgayumi2ot6.jpgayumi3km7.jpg

ayumi4ls1.jpgayumi5qe8.jpgayumi6qx7.jpg

ayumi9ps3.jpgladiesnightdf1.jpgayumi10bs4.jpg

ayumi11rn0.jpg2rl0.jpg3dv3.jpg

+ credits: youtube, ayumi hamasaki PV's.

Yes, I like to play with image captures alot.

My own use of coloring styles, nobody elses =D (unless someone has the same as me x_x)

Okay, i'm done. :mellow: feel free to take, just credit.

--Yumi

Guest Saranghae012

ahh you finally posted again! i was wondering what happened to you Yumi!! =P

i <3 the simplicity... you're so good at that! hehe the "A" one is my favorite. i really like the colors. :)

_Chelly*

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

is yumi mad at janny? .____. *cries*

this is so depressng T_T

lovely icons, i missed your works soo much <3 & you esp.! ^^'' your coloring and the softness of your icons are gorgeous, *nods* beautiful job

is yumi mad at janny? .____. *cries*

this is so depressng T_T

lovely icons, i missed your works soo much <3 & you esp.! ^^'' your coloring and the softness of your icons are gorgeous, *nods* beautiful job

Why would she be mad at you? :mellow: Anyway...YOUTUBE! Haha<3 Brian Joo *__* Aha. It's too bad you disconnected/signed off after Janny dced <_< Yesterday was fun :) I think I lost a lot of blood from the nosebleed o_o;; ANYWAY, Ayumi is really cute in the 3rd icon. You really ARE good at enhancing images. Especially when it's youtube quality... o_o;; Really now. What AREN'T you good at? <_<

Melissa.

Guest touche`

It's too bad you disconnected/signed off after Janny dced <_< Yesterday was fun :) I think I lost a lot of blood from the nosebleed o_o;;

Really? You guys have some chatting thing going on? Aww mang, I missed it. T_T But anyways, I hope you're fine melissa. XD Yumi, how do you know what word is good for the picture? I have trouble doing that. <_< Good work. :D

- Kayce

Guest Sarah.

Wah, Ayumi! I missed your works Yumi. Argh, I hate it when school gets in the way. Soon, school will start and I doubt I will be on soompi ever...Maybe on weekends but never on weekdays. -sigh- It's going to be hard. Well, good luck with school and thanks for posting such beautiful icons.

I saved a few of my favorite in case I want to use them in the future. Of course, I shall credit. --Sarah

Archived