Asian fashion store

Guest candi

Guest candi

In Montreal? =0
Anyone knows where to buy asian clothing except in CHINATOWN? XD; I like fobbish style a lot especially lolita style from Japan ^^

A little help please! =)

apparently people say you could find some stuff around that style in chabanel... you know close to marche central. :) with all those 'manufactures'. however you have to go like early saturday morning to get good deals. :T

Guest SilentDream

Kokawaii!!!! Well its not really fobby fobby but its really jappy style... More sophisticatd type of style

Guest candi

Kokawaii!!!! Well its not really fobby fobby but its really jappy style... More sophisticatd type of style

i dont find that store anymore in champlain mall XD; it got closed =( is there any kokawaii somewhere nearby? ^^

Guest mz.mamiie

I thought Kokawaii didn't exist anymore because they all closed lol

But yeah Kokawaii had some nice clothes

Guest candi

I thought Kokawaii didn't exist anymore because they all closed lol

But yeah Kokawaii had some nice clothes

same here. i was like.. waah kokawaii still opens? XD;

nooo kokawaii has been closed for more than a year! too bad because i started to like their clothes when they closed down. ^^;;;

hmmmm do you know where marche central is? it's on l'acadie, near sauve. you can get there from sauve or cremazie metro. well just right next to it, there's the chabanel area, it's like a secret shopping district. :P i'll tell you more about it when i come home from work hahaha!

Guest Hiatus

I got lucky I was at the kokawaii sale before they close I got like tonnn ooof clothes range from 5 to 20$ lol i was soo happy it was during xmas time as well hahaha cool xmas holidays it was.

Guest candi

btw, i just found a new asian store near the bank HSBC in chinatown =D!!! its on the 2nd floor =X near a restaurant hehe ^-^ going there saturday cuz mom didnt let me go there (we were in a hurry >.<)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lucky.se7en

hey guys guess what

i found out a "korean fashion store"(OMG c fan-tas-ti-que hahaha!!!) mouhahaha yupp in mtl>!!

take the 105 from metro vendome seat at the right and just watch out cuzz i dont know whats the street name..but youll see it the store is at the right of a korean coiffure(coiffure seoul..i think)

but yeah one of my firend works at chinatown right under the cactus (its a bbt..if u didnt know..hihi) and she told that they sell clothes :blink: but yeahh go to chinatown or koreantown(at concordia or sherbrroke around cavendish..) if you want find some asian fashion stuff..

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys guess what

i found out a "korean fashion store"(OMG c fan-tas-ti-que hahaha!!!) mouhahaha yupp in mtl>!!

take the 105 from metro vendome seat at the right and just watch out cuzz i dont know whats the street name..but youll see it the store is at the right of a korean coiffure(coiffure seoul..i think)

but yeah one of my firend works at chinatown right under the cactus (its a bbt..if u didnt know..hihi) and she told that they sell clothes :blink: but yeahh go to chinatown or koreantown(at concordia or sherbrroke around cavendish..) if you want find some asian fashion stuff..

omg WHERE? =0!!! i will get lost too if i dunno know precisely.. T_T i want to g oto the korean fashion store >.<

• 2 months later...
Guest kuty_vi3t_gurl

hii!!

there's a koreatown in montreal????i lived here like almost all my life and i didnt know that...where is it exactly??

Archived