KYOU KARA MAOU

Guest Doreamon

Guest Doreamon

the anime ^.^KYOU KARA MAOU!

___Kyou_Kara_Maou___Group____by_iruka_lo

I just recently started to watch this one, and i got hooked right off the bat image
I'm on episode 50 right now, but there's more i think ^^ This is my new fav. anime series xD

anyways, this anime is SO good >o< like super duper good lol.
It's mostly action and stuff, but very humorous too -^^- i always crack up laughing. The genre is Fantasy.
And the characters are all so lovable & unique in their own way ♥ it's hard not to love them all -^^-

Volumes: 17 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=214Published by: Tokyopop (up to 7 vol)Anime Episodes: 117 + 5 OVAs
Anyone else watch it? image
Kyou-Kara-Maou-kyou-kara-maou-23477416-1

KyoKaraMaohRfull15522.jpg

kyoukaramaou2.jpg

Guest fisshie012

theres 78 eps total though it shouldnt have been that long =P

i liked this series when it first came out but after awhile....

the series started going downhill....

the storyline just wasnt keeping up....it was like misc eps this and

that....plain out boring....yes i have watched this series til

the end and it was disappointing...

the good thing only about it is the Pretty boys....since this is like a

Shonen ai anime ^^...

well thats just me =D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

i love kyou kara maou. It was really good. After, it got kinda boring but i still watch. i'm almost finish but the stupid sub is slow so yeah.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rebelyon5anghel

i love this! it's the first anime i've ever really liked/watched. my brother intro-ed it to me.

haha. it's funny.

{edit}

i finished watching the whole thing. episode 1 till episode 78.

i must say, for me, it's the best anime i've seen.

i'm so sad its over! i hope they make a third season!

wolfram is hot.

{/edit}

Guest badbadz

i'm watching this right now, and i am loving it.

but i need to find the time to watch this. i'm ony on episode 5. T___T

i'll be stalking this thread...

i <3 konrad. and yuuri is so cute!!!

Guest mikagami

Just started watching this anime last year XD

Gonna continue watching the rest soon hahaha

The characters in there sure are lovable XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kokorochan

well-- i watched it all.(all 78 episodes, you can find it on youtube.. if you can't. i can upload it haha (when i have time)) it's shounen-ai (something i always hated, okay-- i am not that open-minded as other people but it doesn't bother me. i don't like it but i don't do anything about it. i prefer 'straight' animes that's all.). the story was okay to me since Yuuri himself (the main character) didn't like guys that way. it was really funny & cute. hehe. i feel kind of sorry for Wolfram though (one of the characters). some of the episodes were pretty useless, it felt like it had no plot but i realized it does have a plot. uh. the ending was disappointing. (cannot spell. ignore my bad spelling) so yaah. i'm kind of hoping they make a third season but-- it doesn't feel like they will.

Guest justwildbeat

theres 78 eps total though it shouldnt have been that long =P

i liked this series when it first came out but after awhile....

the series started going downhill....

the storyline just wasnt keeping up....it was like misc eps this and

that....plain out boring....yes i have watched this series til

the end and it was disappointing...

I couldn't even make it to the end, I got up to 72 (?) and just stopped there because I couldn't be bothered to watch anymore. I remember the first season probably the better part of the series and it was just hilarious and crazy fun then it turned into bleh.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pikapika

ah this was soooo long but i just finished it

and when i was done i realized i have so much more time left in my hands hahahahaha

this is probably the only anime that i approved of a boy/boy relationship

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SwEeT_NoOdLe_PoP

yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,yuuri X wolfram,

Archived