Starring: Kim Hee-Seon, Shin Hyeon-Joon, Jeong Jin-Young

Director: Kim Yeong-Jun

Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Martial

Runtime: 126mins

Production: Taewon Entertainment

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

Synopsis :

In the 14th century in China, at the end of the Yuan Dynasty, the whole continent of China was

under Mongolian rule, the Mongolian, the Han, and the Koryo (ancient Korean) migrants were

going through racial conflicts, while experiencing the strife due to the local baron’s rivalry,

The film begins with fierce fighting between Mongolian soldiers and the Ten Swordsmen led by

Jahalang. In spite of his complete victory to him, Jahalang seems conflicted. On his face, looking

down at Sullie and her son at their mansion, the story goes back to the spring of 1343, at

Sanmaehyun in China’s Habook Fortress.

Jinha, son of a Koryo migrant and Sullie, illegitimate daughter of a Mongolian commander

become close friends who rely on each other. Against their wills, Sullie’s father, Taruga takes

her with him to Sohung right after her mother’s death. After some time, Kwakjung, Jinha’s uncle

confesses the secret of his parents’ death and his birth when he is on the verge of death. And

Jinha leaves for Sohung when Kwakjung dies.

Due to the Bichun Secret Arts, the strongest martial secret he’s mastered, he gets attacked by

assasins, and Junkwang saves him coincidently. Jinha finally meets Sullie only to find her

betrothed to no other than Junkwang, the man who saved his life. But there is no stopping Jinha

and Sullie as they head for a hiding place, to express their love for each other.

Trapped by Junkwang and Taruga, Jinha is shot by arrows and falls from a cliff. Miraculously

brought back to life, Jinha is reborn as Jahalang, a hired assassin. He kills Taruga and brings

chaos to Junkwang’s house. There he re-encounters Sullie, but a deep gap exists between them

from all the years.

The time was spring 1343 at the end of Won Dynasty in China. The Mongolians, the Hans and Koryo migrants were in conflict with one another. In the village of Sanme-hyon, Jinha, the son of wandering Koryo people and Sullie, a daughter between a Mongolian general and his concubine, share a brief romance. When Sulie is taken away, Jinha tells her he will wait for her. When Jinha meets Sullie again, he finds that she is to be married off to Junkwang, the son of a wealthy family. Soli's stepbrother helps the couple to run off, so they may continue their love. But the enraged Junkwang and his men head off on a quest to get his bride-to-be back in his arms.

bichunmookhsshj.jpg

bichunmoodutch.jpg

bichunmoo.jpg

SOURCE : 비천무

비천무

비천무

비천무

비천무

Guest shopgirl

Errr... I've watched this movie ages ago. :mellow: Don't think Jang Dong Gun was in it. I just remembered that the lead were Kim Hee Sun and Shin Hyun Jun. The movie was just okay.

Guest sushimi

in my honest opinion this was a pretty boring movie :\

i bought this movie coz my sister said it was so good.... but for me it was boring... i didn't be touched by the actors... it's like they wanted to do this movie like a chinese movie but i didn't really like it... i have the same feeling... :/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Bijan630

I watched this a couple of months ago. I just can't put my finger on what kept me watching it. I think that it's just one of those movies you could watch if you don't have anything else to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived