SMALL BOOBS.

Guest BECKIEEE

Guest BECKIEEE

anybody did something about it? did it work? I considered implants but I don't have $10G to spend on fake boobs <_<

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .:precious:.

OMG are you serious im a 32 C and im trying so hard to lose my boobs so I can be like a size B =) and people already think im anorexic but yeah if you get fatter your boobs will become bigger but i dont think you wanna be fat just for boobs O__o...

Guest huggie =-

how small are they? don't really do it unless you are SURE You're going to be happy with it... you might one day just like them just teh way they are..

im too lazy to fix my typos. =)

Guest ginger

I love my small boobs--they're sexy! Don't worry about trying to fit your body to a certain ideal.

-ginger

Guest dankyung

wait until yur married and have a kid LOLOL ahaha yur boobs grow so much o.O LOL but like try the bras with the gel they push it up and make it look a lot bigger~

-sophia

Guest tklovex3

i like small boobs.. sometimes big ones make ur outfit look weird. haha

sorry for being useless. ummm use a wired bra? hehe

i have no boobs at all..=_=..why are you so down about

but i guess try doing more massage and those boob gain pills?

i think i might give those damn pills a try...my mom is pretty desperate here..i am too a little

and implants are ugly...even though i dont like paris hilton and all..but she's right..it degrades you

Guest L0veLy<3

i have a B and i already want it smaller. Believe me, you won't like big boobs all that much. It's a real bothersome thing esp when trying on clothes :( . I think it makes the body look even fatter :mellow: But my friend buys push up bras but i think the best solution to get bigger boobs is either wait for them to grow...or gain a bit of weight. They always have those like breast enhancement(?) services at like beauty salons..

Guest `Babykisses

Padding and push-ups do wonder.

Seriously, be happy having a small chest, I'm a girl with a big chest and I've been working out like crazy, hoping a praying to go atleast two cup size smaller.

If you're skinny, big implants dont suit you, really noticeable.

also, implants look good when the owner is wearing clothes, they look round and firm/not sag

when the owner is nude, they look weird, like she has 2 very round oranges underneath her skin far from each other, the cleavage looks unnatural, like this: O O instead of like this (ovo)

Heh, the photographer I know who took nude pictures of model who had implants said they looked nasty.

if it's possible to share, i'd give u a cup, i've too much fat in that area.

Guest MOONA

In high school I bumped into this girl and umm..she rustled...and I asked if she had the sports section in there and she started crying

yea

I'm a richard simmons :<

haha, thats hilarious. but yeah, dont stuff it......all you need is a good push up bra...and wala! they look/appear bigger.

Archived