Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Forums is moving!! Migration is scheduled to begin next Tuesday (US) [more details]

Hwayobi Official Thread: Super Talented! Heavenly Voice with 4D Charm

Replies

• xosandyxosandy carpe diem. Posts: 2,748Friend of Soompi

IDOL

I first heard her song, Geu Rim Ja, on the Fashion 70s OST. She has a very nice voice!
    ·
  • echoRyechoRy ?l?o?v?e?l?y? Posts: 2,925Friend of Soompi
    image aahhhh yeah! i wanted to start a thread for her but i had no info. i'm so glad u started one.

i absolutely love her, not just for her voice but her personality too. she makes me laugh on xman!
    2ne1blingcov.jpg♥bbteenagecov.jpg
    ·
  • doremi.doremi. Posts: 775Friend of Soompi
    she looks kind of old for her age.! but shes a really good singer.
    Announcements:
    I will be leaving to Korea (today) and will stay there for a while. For those who sent in payments: dont worry^^ Im going to have a family member send out your items. For those who i promised to PM: I will do so with the internet from my phone ( the service is limited) or , if there is, at a computer in my phone. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME!
    ·
  • HitorijimeHitorijime ????? poopPosts: 1,768Member
    ^She's not that old. Only 24.

Anyway, Hwa Yo Bi is my second favourite Kpop artist. I have her 5th album and I'm can't wait to buy her Jpop album~
    [Soundclick|Last.Fm|IUworld|credit: aivilio@diadem5 for banner]
    ·
  • ohiloveitohiloveit Posts: 78Member
    I became a fan of Hwayobi after watching her in X-man. I'm in the process of getting her albms too, she has such a great voice!
    ·
  • amigaamiga The Queen Posts: 982Member
    oh yay! a hwayobi thread! <3 she totally rocks!
    ·
  • ColorfulColorful O N E * D A Y Posts: 3,333Member

IDOL

Can anyone send me some of her songs?
    Big Bang - Jaebum - 2NE1 - Lee Hyori
    ·
  • lazygrllazygrl Posts: 403Member
    I find her really funny on the show and all...but never though she could sing so well...very good voice!
    It's like two different people. Amazing!

Has anyone listen to this?!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lR4ClFf6huw&search=Hwayobi
    ·
  • xticklishhippoxticklishhippo the bathroom xDPosts: 92Member
    saw her on yashinmanman<<soo funny LOL. they kept on asking her if she had a boyfriend. she can sing REALLY good too. she sang whitney houston's song on xman i think.
    IPB Image
    ©credits to thequondam(:
    ·
  • sundubu <3sundubu <3 CaliforniaPosts: 503Member
    edited June 2006
    i JUST finished listening to her albums thanks to oh lover, and gosh, she's SO underrated... it's sad that in the music industry, an artist's popularity and success is largely based on looks and stuff to sell albums and all the discussions about her not being so pretty probably contribute to the reason why she's relatively unknown (which sucks btw... i mean, there wasn't even a thread on her until recently and she's already been around long enough to release 5 albums!). BUT, glad that there are people out there that recognize talent like hwayobi instead of focusing on whether or not her looks are up to standard (imo, i don't think there's anything wrong with the way she looks). hwayobi fighting!!~~
    ·
  • tokyollvoguetokyollvogue Jersey, NYC, KoreaPosts: 625Friend of Soompi
    her rendition of "i wanna run to you" on X-man was utter insanity. you could tell by the looks on everyones faces...they were in complete musical ecstasy....that is until minwoo had a run in with that insect thing. lol.

i'm glad..she sang that specific song after the kids on jyp superstar survival completely butchered it.
    j-j-jenny 867-5309

|| 인생아, 힘내라! ||
    ·
  • echoRyechoRy ?l?o?v?e?l?y? Posts: 2,925Friend of Soompi
    edited June 2006
    ^^^ image ^^^

yeah her english is better than most, i hope she sings more english songs and get's even better.
    her voice is twice as big as she is lol. i love her newest single, "round and around"

her perf on xman was good 2. lol why did that freaking bug or bee or watev have to come just then.
    totally bad timing, and aawww she was shy about singing infront of shinhwa and everyone. that was cute.

QUOTE(sundubu <3 @ Jun 23 2006, 05:41 PM) »
    glad that there are people out there that recognize talent like hwayobi instead of focusing on whether or not her looks are up to standard (imo, i don't think there's anything wrong with the way she looks). hwayobi fighting!!~~

nicely said!
    2ne1blingcov.jpg♥bbteenagecov.jpg
    ·
  • babossagajibabossagaji impossible? The Westcoast~Posts: 1,580Member
    Once again, thanks to Angeline!

IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image

QUOTE(angeline)

this is the newest pic i have of her

IPB Image
    ·
  • lazygrllazygrl Posts: 403Member
    I like this pic! She's very cute!

IPB Image

How old is she by the way does anyone have her 411? Thz
    ·
  • LiLKrAzYb0iLiLKrAzYb0i Posts: 292Member
    does anyone else think that she kinda looks like BoA?...or at least the closest celebrity that does.
    ·
  • _erigoo_erigoo Posts: 917Member

ROOKIE

Haha, she's funny on X-Men. x]]

Really good singer too. :]
    ·
  • ktownktown Posts: 718Member
    QUOTE(lazygrl @ Jun 24 2006, 04:08 PM) »

I like this pic! She's very cute!

IPB Image

How old is she by the way does anyone have her 411? Thz

i think she's 24 or 25
    ·
  • babossagajibabossagaji impossible? The Westcoast~Posts: 1,580Member
    QUOTE(ktown @ Jun 25 2006, 01:15 PM) »

i think she's 24 or 25

She's 24. I already translated half of her profile. It's kinda hard but I do have her DOB in English.
    ·