Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Palty Hair Dye 411

Replies

• jwolfejwolfe Posts: 1New Member
    My hair's a light flaxen blonde colour but I want to go darker would palty be a good brand to go with?
    ·
  • yangmamayangmama Posts: 1New Member
    I' ordered caramel latte to dye my hair with later this month *^u^*

One question though. I heard palty takes better on dirty hair, by the 25th Oct when I'm planning to dye my hair I wouldn't of washed my hair for a month as I've been on confinement after having my baby.Would my hair be too dirty to dye or should I wash and dye?
    ·
  • xFloOwuffBBxFloOwuffBB ◦<(¦3[▓▓] dreamland;Posts: 1,444Member

IDOL

edited October 2012
    yangmama said:
    I' ordered caramel latte to dye my hair with later this month *^u^*

One question though. I heard palty takes better on dirty hair, by the 25th Oct when I'm planning to dye my hair I wouldn't of washed my hair for a month as I've been on confinement after having my baby.Would my hair be too dirty to dye or should I wash and dye?
    They say if you absolutely need to wash your hair before you dye, just use water no shampoo or conditioner. But yes it is true that all hair dyes work better on dirty hair.
    I belong only to you.
    You'll meet me once, but never the same way again. Live life with me, dream about me.
    But when your time ends, so will mine.

·
  • name?lessname?less Posts: 574Member

IDOL

I colored my hair about two months ago, highlights/peekaboos were done with the golden brown bleach, and after that I used creamy caramel all over my head (including bleached areas) with creamy caramel.

BEFORE:
    color was from another palty box, I don't remember which one though ):

AFTER: 

candydivezephyoatreyu
    ·
  • prisilliawoeprisilliawoe New ZealandPosts: 35Member

ROOKIE

im going to die my virgin black hair next week and i dont know if i should bleach it first or if i have too. this is the colour i want to achieve
    -----> imagecan anyone please tell me if i should bleach or not and what box dye i should choose? and im pretty tan for a asian and i was wondering if anyone has anyone other colour suggestians that would go well with my skin tone?

You don't need bleach for that hair colour. Try Milk tea brown :).
    ·

IDOL

Hey guys, I've never dyed my whole head with a box before
    But can I ask why Palty is so good? o.o I've seen so many people that love Palty.. is it different from most boxes you find at drugstores?
    I belong only to you.
    You'll meet me once, but never the same way again. Live life with me, dream about me.

·
  • loveslickloveslick Posts: 202Member

ROOKIE

@FloOwuffBB - Many Asian people use Palty instead of the drugstore brands because the dye is more suited for Asian hair. I believe in some Palty dyes, it comes with a small amount of bleach so the color can show up in virgin black hair! I find that drugstore dyes are a hit-or-miss because usually the color I wanted turns out different on my natural hair color. . D: However, since Palty is catered towards the "Asian" crowd, you usually get the color on the box. :) 
    xFloOwuffBB
    ·

IDOL

@loveslick Oh wow, no wonder it's great then! Thanks for the help. I thought it was just a hyped up brand of hair dye. >.< I know what brand I'm going to use now.. haha. !
    I belong only to you.

·
  • cute4divacute4diva Posts: 237Member
    Does the "Deep Black" one work on a gray hair? My father wants to color his hair black. None of the hair colors from drugstores have worked so far.
    ·
  • kimchidaykimchiday Posts: 226Member
    cute4diva said:
    Does the "Deep Black" one work on a gray hair? My father wants to color his hair black. None of the hair colors from drugstores have worked so far.
    i've tried the natural black and it turned my hair pretty black. O:
    i'm not sure if it will work with gray hair, since i don't have any,
     but i think it will since it turned my dark brown hair jet black.
    Kiehls, MAC, UD, Korres, & More Beauty at My Shop! :)
    Click HERE !
    ·
  • xoxohimexoxohime Posts: 3Member
    Im trying to find a auburn/brown hair color like this
    http://en.korea.com/files/2012/06/339.jpg

Anyone know which hairdye I should use?? Thanks!!!
    ·
  • mylittleboxmylittlebox Posts: 5Member
    will palty sakura creamy give me this kind of result?

i dyed my hair 2 months ago with chestnut brown color and i want to have this kind of hair color. i was wondering if palty sakura creamy would give me this result. please help me!~
    heh, a little creepy because that's a picture of myself that i posted on this thread... lol

but yes, sakura creamy will give you exactly that color. :) i left the dye in for an hour before washing.
    ·
  • pikeichupikeichu Posts: 1New Member
    Hello. I search what kind of Palty color is the hair of the girl in the right.
    I've found a hair color named 'Gold Brown'.
    But i'm not sure about this.
    Can you help me? 
    ·
  • glass_slippers_09glass_slippers_09 usaPosts: 260Member
    http://www.paltyhair.com/
    from this website, i found out that the hair dye that i received from amazon was the american version (the cover is identical to the one with this one, not from amazon..) it's not the bubble one though. idk if i should return it and get another one from japan or not.. first time dying my hair! ><
    ·

IDOL

image Would anyone know what Palty dye would best match up with Jennifer Lopez' lightest hair shade (the bottom portion/ends of her hair)? I'd like to achieve something like that all over :)
    I belong only to you.

·
  • seoulinloveseoulinlove Posts: 152Member

IDOL

I'm Asian but Palty didnt do the job for me... -.-;;
    it kinda really sucked...but maybe it's just me :(
    ·

IDOL

@bubblegumxdxp I'm really curious about trying Palty myself. Could you mention what hair color you tried out and why it didn't work? :0
    I belong only to you.

·
  • seoulinloveseoulinlove Posts: 152Member

IDOL

edited January 2013
    @xFloOwuffBB
    I used Raspberry Jam and my results were similar to this girl's:
    http://merigonxnyanko.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html
    It just lightened my brown hair a bit...the colors on the box are VERY misleading...
    btw I bought my box in Japan last summer...just saying since there also seems to be other versions in other countries(??)
    xFloOwuffBB
    ·
  • embearembear Posts: 13Member
    Ordered caramel brown couple days ago :D hopefully it'll be here by Saturday! This will be my first time trying Palty :x The boxes are soo cute...
    ·