Jessica H.o

Guest kangxbyul

Guest kangxbyul

myspace entry/blog & pictures.
CONFUSION

" Let's just get some things straightened out..

So yeah people are thinking & assuming that i called my fans "idiots".. i mean first of all.. if you were my true fan.. you wouldn't have even thought that.. why in the world WOULD I CALL MY FANS IDIOTS? when they support me & love me & my music. i mean.. think about it? i got nothing but love for my fans.. how can you guys even get that twisted? =(

but yes i was callin the haters IDIOTS.. i mean how dare you talk crap & say how my career failed & try to be all nice to me after. if your gonna say that my career failed then you are obviously hating because it didn't! & i mean if it did you still dont come to that person & TELL THEM THAT IT DID. you just don't. im not trying to sound all cocky or anything im just speaking the truth. i didn't say im famous & that im all that. i know im NOT! & i know im not even close to being one of the best singers/rappers in korea. but atleast i tried my best yaknow? you can't say nothing about that.

& also people saying that i got a bad attitude or whatever? i know im not perfect & i know the way i may speak may not be acceptable sometimes, but you anit judging me.. even though you judge a person everyday. it doesnt matter how you think of me because your opinion is just again ."your opinion", yaknnow? we're only humans! im not fake.. with my emotions or the way i talk... i speak whats on my mind & theres nothing wrong with that. so u like me or not. either way ill respect that.

The reason why i decided to write this entrie was because i did not know this would get so big.. because i didn't think it was a big deal. i didn't think my fans would of thought that i said it to them.. because it wasn't! i would never call my fans idiots. so my apologies for all of the confusion!!

thanks to the real fans who actaully attempted to understand my feelings. you guys are my inspiration. make my everyday worth living<3 thanks! i love you guys<3 "

that's pretty cool of her and straight forward right? even though I was suprised when she said it at first too. hopefully all the oh-hae's are solved now ~

j108ie.jpg

j12ss.png

j16mp.jpg

j34wb.png

j30in.jpg

j46xj.jpg

j59ab.jpg

j76dy.jpg

j84ml.jpg

j95ar.jpg

j114ex.jpg

j127ec.jpg

j136zx.jpg

j140gh.jpg

all from her myspace.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ja1ne

I'm not a fan, but I support her for being honest and speaking her mind. It's not easy being a teenager and suddenly working and living as a celebrity in Korea, you know? She seems to be getting prettier everytime I see her pictures.

Guest fruit

OK. Thanks for apologizing and all, but why did she set her myspace to private? I mean I couldnt have read that apology at all if she set it to private ya know?

But yeah thanks for posting this up. It cleared up a lot of things.

Guest hunny~bunny

well at least shes honest. im pretty dumb and shiat but she seems like she can speak english well and shes in sm i think, so is she fluent in both languages? cause her english is smooth man

Guest sungified

well at least shes honest. im pretty dumb and shiat but she seems like she can speak english well and shes in sm i think, so is she fluent in both languages? cause her english is smooth man

She lived in American but came to Korea after she nailed the audition.

Guest tokyollvogue

technically it wasn't her apologizing. whether it was her calling haters idiots or not..it's still unacceptable. "even bad press is good press". she's in public spotlightnow..if she has chosen the profession that she has, she should take extra responsibilties for her actions. i'm not saying she needs to be "bubble-gum-pop-censored" but don't start wilein' out over every little bad comment she's heard. if she's stressin over how it was someone's "opinion" to say that her career has failed then...what's she got to be worried about? not too mention "if you were my true fan you wouldn't have thought that..." she just denied her fans right then and there again because there are some fans that believed it true.

i just find it suprising that she didn't think it would be such a big deal when even soompi has decided to close down her official thread.

Guest ahyoung

ok now how is she gonna clear up the BoA incident... they're starting to go around korean websites and she can't say those are photoshopped because they're not.....

Guest hunny~bunny

She lived in American but came to Korea after she nailed the audition.

ohh so shes not fluent in korean. wont that get in the way if shes actually living in korea?

Guest tokyollvogue

ok now how is she gonna clear up the BoA incident... they're starting to go around korean websites and she can't say those are photoshopped because they're not.....

i've heard through friends in korea that people on boA's team at SM have heard about this...i would presume she isn't the most welcomed of singers at those offices. wait till BoA herself hears it or more fans..which will be pretty soon since there are a number of jessica h.o. anti-cafes out already.

blah... we probably can all compare her to someone at our schools. she reminds me of the gangster wannabe, bully, hater, gamekiller etc etc....

her apology doesn't even seem sincere. was it even an apology? "i'm calling the haters idiots". way to turn that one around... and i hate artists who are like "i'm not afraid to speak my mind, i'm not going to be someone i'm not." people should always think before and speak not just ramble on and on so other people suffer while they get stuff of their chest. i'm glad this blew out of proportion for her. she really needs to learn how to respect not only other artists but be reasonable with people. we're not all incompetent and it's not like she's the greatest person in the world either.

Guest JAMIEE

"but yes i was callin the haters IDIOTS"

that's what a celebrity life is suppose to be.

you chosed your path of life, people are going to

bash no matter what.

Guest yongieee

blah... we probably can all compare her to someone at our schools. she reminds me of the gangster wannabe, bully, hater, gamekiller etc etc....

her apology doesn't even seem sincere. was it even an apology? "i'm calling the haters idiots". way to turn that one around... and i hate artists who are like "i'm not afraid to speak my mind, i'm not going to be someone i'm not." people should always think before and speak not just ramble on and on so other people suffer while they get stuff of their chest. i'm glad this blew out of proportion for her. she really needs to learn how to respect not only other artists but be reasonable with people. we're not all incompetent and it's not like she's the greatest person in the world either.

i agree

she sounds all like.. "im right and your wrong.. i dont need your crap"

Guest mango.baby

she can speak english well because she's lived in the US her whole life, but her korean is far from fluent, from what i've seen. she's not with SM either, she's with doremi.

this entry seems like she's trying to justify her putting out the whole "you idiots need to stop talking out of your as.ses" thing instead of apologizing to EVERYONE, not just to those who "misunderstood", even though she didn't specify who she was talking to, so it really wasn't their fault if they misunderstood her comment.

she should have been more careful about showing her different sides. i'm not saying she should be fake; i'm saying that the idiots comment shouldn't have been made, period, and that that side of her shouldn't have been broadcast on such a big network as myspace.

as an aspiring celebrity, she should have been more cautious and aware of her attitude and how she's presenting herself to the public, and how she's viewed by the public.

whatever. she is who she is. if she wants to be famous, it's up to her to make a name for herself, both talent-wise and personality-wise.

Guest kpfan01

I'll be the first to say that her "Confusion" blog is complete bs. She still has yet to say WHO exactly that message was directed to... She claims it was to the 'haters' but was there any one hating?... No, not publically at least.

She's been caught in a lot of lies, that it's hard to believe this latest one.

She even said she didn't talk crap about BOA. go in her music topic, one of her fans-turned-myspace friends posted a message from Jessica H.O. saying that she never talked crap about BOA, when we all know that's a lie.

She's just trying to cover her butt. but whatever....I don't see how she thought yelling at people on her Myspace would stop people from "hating" on her.

& what about that 'Get you facts straight' message she posted shortly after the "you idiots" message?... Who was that directed to? No one said a word about that video and then one day she had that rude statement underneath her video.

She may be blunt or whatever, but it comes off as being really rude.

Archived