korean celeb beauty secrets

Guest bluebubblez

Guest bluebubblez

how do they do it?? i cant seem to find any articles in english about this .. but im always jealous of song hye gyo and lee dae hae's skin ... it's perfect! anyone know what they do>

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tempuraicecream

yea! and im always curious how korean celebrity women always do their eyes!

it boggles my mind

Guest fiiona

i know many of you guys hear this alot but all the stars achieve "perfect" skin by drinking lots of water, and when i mean LOTS i mean LOTSSSSSS.

with the eyes. some korean celeb's have gotten eye surgery(i forgot what its called in korean sueng pyul?) and they have GREAT make-up artists.

im not sure about hair, but i'd kill to have JJH's hair. especially how she wore it in my sassy girl. <333 it :D

- edit

to FANTASYCLOVER. my auntie said green tea is great for your metabolism(in small quanities mind you) and it helps clense your body.

Guest luckycharm

They should have a talkshow or something where artistes come and share their beauty tips and secrets :D

Guest x_muhshisuh

i know many of you guys hear this alot but all the stars achieve "perfect" skin by drinking lots of water, and when i mean LOTS i mean LOTSSSSSS.

how much water is a lot o_O.

i drink like 6 bottles of water a day (poland spring regular sized) and my skin is eh -_-

Guest charles0702

how do they do it?? i cant seem to find any articles in english about this .. but im always jealous of song hye gyo and lee dae hae's skin ... it's perfect! anyone know what they do>

song hye kyo drinks alot of water and takes milk baths... try to use the face products she endorses.. innissfree seems like a good product.. but i think shk was just born with flawless skin some of us will never achieve :lol:

Guest angelzstar

LIVE IN KOREA! DON'T LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE!

LOL..... :lol:

Besides water, surgery, and makeup, what else is there?

Choi ji woo secret is

Drink a lot of water, but don't overload because too much amount of water can be dangerous too.

Take protection , example sunscreen, moisturizer everytime you want to go out.

And the most important thing of all is a good sleep and healthy lifestyles.

Guest angelzstar

are 8 cups of water ok? LOl.......i have this container/bottle that can hold exactly 8 cups of water LOL......that way, i don't have to count the amount of cups i drank

Guest cherryonken

they do have good make up artists.

good food, good diets. A lot of Korean celebs do yoga, pilates.

Don't Koreans go to public saunas/baths pretty regularly. I remember reading that going to the public bath is done with the family/friends - part of their daily lifestyle (you always see it in dramas) I can imagine thats great for the skin.

It's possible for everyone - although harder for some.

Guest Amalthea

don't forget they all have good stylists and make up artists. besides, there is this thing called photoshop. dont believe anyhting you see on posters and photos ;) they are human too and not perfect either. they just have the money and right people to make them look perfect~

thats what the beauty secrets are all about IMHO. plus some natural beauty maybe

Guest vivi23

i think its the weather and enviroment they live in, i mean korean skin is flawless, but if u loo kat chinese stars their skin is flawless too its lyk........no spots, apart frm water the enviroment and weather affects it a lot too! ^^

Guest taroe

YAY. i love moh guoyk tang (public sauna)! :w00t:

it's not infested or anything- it's really clean,

and i go every week. it has made my skin change dramatically.

wow it did? that sounds pretty interesting. i wished they had it here.

Archived