What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

Guest kiwistar

The title speaks for itself. =D

As for me, my first drama was My Girl, which my brother's friend showed my brother who introduced it to me. And now, I'm completey addicted ^-^ Actually, I saw Autumn in my Heart/Autumn Story when I was eight, and I didn't remember watching it until I watched it again recently. Anyways, My Girl was the one that got me hooked!

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elee

My first Korean drama was Stairway to Heaven. And that was 2 or 3 years ago. Can't remember. Ever since then I've been hooked to Korean dramas.

OOOHH!!!AHHHH!!! WOW! hehe...yes..Stairway to Heaven is my very first...Since then? ive been hooked!!! everything i watched and listened to..what was it? Korean things...i wasnt obsessed, but i just had fun listening and getting used to the words i couldnt even understand...KEKEKKEKE

Guest YEHJIN.

first drama: bo-go ddo-bo go (meeting, meeting again) <-- VERY VERY old.. maybe 5 years ago..? idk, but it was just very very old x.O and surprisingly, i can remember the names of the characters, plot, everything. i was hooked, even when i was young xD

first movie: omgosh i don't remember.. so long ago x.O

Guest Lanice

My first drama was Summer Scent (love it! and fell in love with Seung-Heon). My first movie was My Boyfriend is Type B (very funny and cute)

Guest in0centvtgrl

my first korean drama was stairway to heaven then got hookeddd! i don't remember my first korean movie though.

Guest kiwistar

sorry, I didn't know that there was already a similar topic! Should I clos this one? If so, can someone tell me how? ^-^;;

Guest sushimi

* movie : "musa, the warrior" a good movie....

* drama : "hello, god!" with Yoo Gun, Kim Okvin and Lee Jonghyeuk... they're so amazing, touching, now i started to watch anothers dramas, even if "hello, god!" still the best for me... :P

Guest Truelover

Hi,

My first korean movie was My sassy girl

My first korean drama will be Something happened in Bali

;)

Kate

Guest --savers--

my first korean drama was save the last dance for me.. "A Lovestory you'll remember forever!!!"

then my first korean movie was my sassy girl..

Guest evercute

First drama: Winter Sonata

First movie: Gosh, I don't really remember... probably My Sassy Girl or something =/

Guest funq78

first drama.... autumn in my heart (a drama i'll always remember for de rest of my life)

first movie.... my sassy girl

Guest insideMYheart

My first Korean drama was Autumn in My Heart/Autumn Tale. My first Korean movie was My Sassy Girl.

Archived