korean stars who speak english

Guest rockstaridol

Guest rockstaridol

who are they???
I am just making a consensus who among my fave korean stars speak english well.

I only know a few like

1) Lee Da Hae (cause she studied in sydney right?)

2) Park Shin Yang (the guy in lovers in paris)

3) Daniel Henney

4) that guy from my sweet spy

3 and 4 are not really counted since they are either not pure koreans or they were raised elsewhere...

anyone could add to the list??

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ally2207

Daniel Henney, Dennis O', Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Tae hee, Eugene & Eric Mun! Anybody know if PSY (eric girlfriend),can she speak English too? EDIT : how could i forgot Kim Min!!! :P

Guest ripgal

Yoon Jung Hoon

Jung Ryeo Won

Eric

Kim Min

i heard Brian speaks well too..

Lee Da Hae - i have never heard her speak..but i think she speaks well assuming she studied in Australia..

Lee Dong Wook? hahaha.. this one i duno. i juz managed to catch him saying some English words in a clip and i was surprised..:lol:

Guest rockstaridol

Yeah dennis oniel!! Yeah I forgot Yunjin Kim and Daniel Dae Kim, but they grew up in the States.

Kim tae hee? cool. oh yeah cause she was in love story in harvard.

i'm hoping lee dong wook knows how haha. but i know he cant.

Kim tae hee? cool. oh yeah cause she was in love story in harvard.

Daniel Henney also mentioned in an article tht she can speak English well , i guess she can converse in it understandably .

oh ya no one's mentioned tis yet but i'm pretty sure Kim SunAh can speak English !! ~ :)

Yeon JungHoon speaks it well also , think he studied in Usa before + wat abt Lee YoungAe , i think she can too .

Guest misswa

Aside from Daniel Henney, Dennis O'neil, and the 2 actors from "Lost", only Jung Ryeo Won & Yeon Jung Hoon are the ones I heard speak english fluently and with good pronunciation.

Guest Victoria

Kim Rae Won

--he explained in English when his professor asked him to.. in "LSIH"

although his english was so-so.

Guest Hae_Won

These are the people whom I heard speaking in fluent English: Daniel Henney, Eugene, Yeon Jung Hoon, Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Min, Han Chae Young, Eric.

I haven't heard Lee Da Hae speak in English yet so I don't know if she can speak fluently or not... :sweatingbullets:

I'm surprised no one mentioned Eugene yet... she speaks very fluent english. I heard her speak english in an interview when she was in Taiwan promoting 'Wonderful Life' some time ago.

Lee Byung Hun

Not sure about Lee Da Hae but she did speak it fluently in 'My Girl'.

Guest ally2207

ally ally does our YEH unnie and JJH oppa speak english??? i hope they can :D

Ehmm...maybe poor english! :rolleyes: But Joo Ji Hoon a model before,so maybe he can speak a light English conversation! :phew::P N from what i heard Bi can speak English too. He is being live interview by CNN without a translator. It seem he really studying hards to improves his English! :)

Archived