[drama 2005] Secret Lovers 비밀남녀

Guest mily2

[MBC] Han Ji Hye, Kim Seok-Hoon, Song Seon-mi
all0110242bn.jpgEnglish Subs Available at D-Addicts ******************************************************************************** Episode Translations/Summary Thanks to Yehri, Yeoweping, @shley and xXeunhaexP for these wonderful translations :wub: Special thanks to mirca and xacq for saving some of these and sending them to me after the soompi "crisis". Episode 1 & 2 (Complete) Episode 3 (Complete) Episode 4 (Complete) Episode 5 (Complete) Episode 6 (Complete) Episode 7 Part 1 & 2 Episode 7 Part 3 Episode 7 Part 4 (Complete) Episode 8 (Complete) Episode 9 Part 1 Episode 9 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 10 Part 1 Episode 10 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 11 Part 1 Episode 11 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 12 Part 1 Episode 12 Part 2 Episode 12 Part 3(Complete) Episode 13 Part 1 Episode 13 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 14 Part 1 Episode 14 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 15 Part 1 Episode 15 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 16 Part 1 Episode 16 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 17 Part 1 Episode 17 Part 2 Episode 17 Part 3 ( Complete) Episode 18 (Complete) Episode 19 Part 1 Episode 19 Part 2 (Complete) Episode 20 Part 1 Episode 20 Part 2 (Complete) - The End Many thanks to our wonderful team. Hope we will reunite in another drama soon :)******************************************************************************** CLUBBOX Low Quality ( around 150 MB) http://clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004 Has all episodes http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca -newest episodes http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore first couple episodes MQ (350MB) http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver Various Clubbox has HQ version (700MB) http://clubbox.co.kr/touya http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy(ID & PW) http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101 (ID & PW) ******************************************************************************* Synopsis- from MBC website http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=164 "Love is One Thing, Marriage is Another Thing?!" Everyone places different value on different things. The moment you fall in love, you don't care about things like the person's appearance or educational background or financial status. In fact, the more differences you find between you and that person, the more attractive he or she seems. The more obstacles you face, the stronger your passion becomes. However, not all the couples in love end up getting married. In a sense, marrying someone is much more complicated since it sometimes requires more than just love between the two people. Do we expect different qualities from a person we go with "just for fun" and the person we go out with to marry? Yes, we do. Love CAN'T conquer everything. "I Love You, but I'll Marry Her!" Love comes without warning. You might meet someone who steals your heart in the most unexpected place and on the most unexpected occasion. If the feeling is mutual, you want to believe that you're meant to be with each other. At that very moment, at least… However, how many of you would still consider marrying that person when you later find out that he or she doesn't have any education, or a decent family or a job? "Honesty Isn't Always the Best Policy?" When you break up with someone, how honest are you about the reason that you want to leave? 'Her family is so poor. I don't want to support them…' Or how honest can you be about the reason that you want to marry that person? 'You're not the most attractive man I've met. But I love what you possess. You can help me change my life.' Sometimes, you can see clearly why he or she wants to leave you or marry you. However, you don't always want to admit the truth. You'd rather hear some beautiful lies about the reason why he or she wants to leave you or have you. "Is Everyone Equal Before Love?" Our expectations about love and marriage differ. However, tragedy occurs because we don't always love the person that we find it possible to spend the rest of our life together. This drama asks all those singles who go between true love and harsh reality to look to their forgotten passion for real love. It describes the dreams of the four young men and women living in the metropolis of Seoul, as well as the lives that they're expected to live by other people around them. By watching these four people's clever but honest love games, viewers can understand what they truly believe and search for in life. Even love becomes cold and calculating in our world. This drama delivers to viewers not only the sad reality of the bitterness of life, but also the joy of love and life. ******************************************************************************** Character Descriptions 163_1.jpg Seo Young-ji (25 years old) - Han Ji-hye "God, what should I do? I want something I shouldn't wish for…" She's a go-getter. She's nice and cheerful. Her life isn't so easy, but she's very optimistic about it. She's a high school graduate and the only provider in her family. Her life seems hard and desperate, but she strongly believes that better days will come. Her dream is to become the famous storywriter. She wants to be a best-selling writer like Joan Rowling. However, for now, she has to work as many jobs as she can to make a living. She works at the flower wholesaler's in the morning and in the department store parking lot during the day. She works as a designated driver, too. She's always on the move. She always keeps a journal and takes notes, which provide precious inspiration for her story. Sometimes when she feels sorry for herself or her life seems pathetic, she makes up a story and tells it to herself, even though no one else hears; Every dog has his day. What happened to my day? One day, Young-ji goes to a dog and asks it a question. The dog answers, "You know, you're not a dog. Poor thing, a dog's life would be better than yours." Her mother left her alcoholic father and her behind. Her mother promised her that she would come back for her after she made lots of money. She still believes it. She believes that her mother will come rescue her when she desperately needs some help. She puts most of the money she earns in the Gold Bank in her neighborhood. She falls in love with Choi Do-kyeong who works in the bank. They go out several times. She thought that he loved her, as well. However, he cruelly dumped her saying that she's too poor. She's terribly hurt. She rethinks her position on men. She realizes that they don't like poor women. She finished a story and sent it to a publisher. However, her story is rejected and unfavorably criticized by an editor. To make things worse, her father spent all her savings. She's becomes hopeless about her life. She wonders if her misfortunes have something to do with her appearance. She goes to plastic surgeon Jeong Ah-mi whom Young-ji met working as a designated driver. They become good friends. Ah-mi is reluctant to go on a blind date arranged by her parents. She asks Young-ji to meet Kim Jun-woo and act as if she were Ah-mi. Young-ji is supposed to make the man dislike his date. However, he thinks she's unusual and cute. They go out a couple of times. When she starts having feelings about him, she feels confused. 163_2.jpg Kim Jun-woo (31 years old) - Kim Seok-Hoon "Did Cinderella's Prince experience the same problems as mine? If he didn't, he must've been a pretty decent man. He's a freelancer art director. He's a rising star in the performance art arena. He studied the history of art and design in New York and Chicago. He came back to Korea after finishing his master's degree. He works as the art director of some major performances. He's also a very popular instructor in some college. He's often invited to art galleries and colleges to give special lectures. He's very popular with women. He enjoys being popular, but he wants to meet the love of his life and settle down. He's very optimistic and he often does something that's really off the wall. He's a bookworm. He reads a lot regardless of genre; from comic books and children's books to science books and philosophy books. He was an obedient son to his stubborn philosophy professor father. However, he didn't become a doctor as his father wanted. He went to medical school, but he literally passed out during his first anatomy class. Since then, the whole school knows him. He finally quit school. He secretly prepared for studying abroad and left for the US. Since he was 20 years old, he's never been a submissive son. Recently, he has trouble with his parents regarding his marriage. He started going on blind dates arranged by his parents. He hasn't met anyone who's stirred up his mind. One day, he meets a plastic surgeon with a wonderful background. Unlike what he expected from a female doctor who has it all, she seems warm-hearted and different. This is the woman he's been looking for! However, he finds out that she's not Jeong Ah-mi, but Seo Young-ji who doesn't have anything, but her troubled family. He believes that Ah-mi is a better match for him for her beauty and intelligence. However, he's more attracted to Young-ji. If he chooses to marry Young-ji, he has to take care of her alcoholic father, two siblings and her aunt. He's always believed that he's a cool guy who doesn't care about such things. He tells himself that he can overcome anything with love. However, the reality isn't as romantic as he thought. He loves her, but he realizes that he can't marry her. He hates to admit it, after all, he's a snob like many others. 163_3.jpg Jeong Ah-mi (29 years old) - Song Seon-mi "You don't have anything, but you want me? You'd better completely change your life." She's a plastic surgeon. With her dermatologist friend, she opens the 'Jeong & Lee Clinic' She's rather a perfectionist. She's always smiling and cheerful. She's well connected with many powerful people. TV stations always invite her to be on their show and give their viewers advice. She's always invited to different kinds of parties. She seems to enjoy hanging out with people. However, her cheerfulness and kindness aren't always voluntary. She has an inferiority complex about her family background. She was born out of wedlock. When she was growing up, she and her mother were treated like dirt. She wanted to become someone important. She worked hard and went to a prestigious college. Now, she's a doctor. She wants to overcome her complex by marrying a man from a good family and by making a wonderful family of her own. She only sees men working in the field of law or in financial circles. She's a shopaholic. When she feels depressed, shopping is the only thing that makes her feel better. Her house is full of the brand-new clothes and shoes. She cares about what other people think about her. She believes that maintaining a good image is very important. She wants to look beautiful and fabulous. She once truly loved a man at college, but she was too demanding and ambitious to stay with him. He was poor and he didn't seem to have anything. She heard that he moved to Nepal and opened a small store, happily married. She met a judge. They went out a couple of times, but he asked her whether it was true that she was born out of wedlock. They stopped seeing each other. It seems impossible for her to find someone who accepts her just the way she is. Perhaps, her first love was the only person who could have accepted her without condition. It makes her depressed. One day, a young woman comes to her clinic and asks her if her life can be changed with a change in her appearance. She meets her again as her designated driver. They get to know each other and she starts genuinely to like Young-ji. She gets Young-ji a better job and takes her to parties. She shows Young-ji that there are different worlds than hers. She usually doesn't want to meet a man if he's not a lawyer or a judge. However, she reluctantly agrees to meet Kim Jun-woo and sends Young-ji instead. She asks her to make him hate her. However, later she happens to meet Kim Jun-woo who reminds her of her first love. She starts to like him. She believes that he likes her, too. However, it seems that he has someone else on his mind. One day, she meets Choi Do-kyeong who delivers flowers and a song from Kim Jun-woo. She feels attracted to him. She feels that Do-kyeong likes her, too. 163_4.jpg Choi Do-kyeong (28 years old) - Kwon Oh-jung "You have everything that a man wants from a woman. You're beautiful and wealthy." He's a very ambitious social climber. He graduated from a vocational college. He cheated on his school I.Q. test and scored 140. However, he believes that his real I.Q. is not more than a two-digit number. He's diligent, but his heart seems bigger than his brain. He works in a small bank. He learned early in his life that he couldn't live a fabulous life because he doesn't have rich parents or special talents. He's secretly, but carefully planning the embezzlement of 3 billion won before escaping abroad. He searches for the best hiding spot on the Internet and studies previous cases of embezzlement. He thinks he's clever, but he's rather naive and honest. He enjoys shopping for fake brand name goods in the black market. He's muscular and strong. People sometimes wonder if his brain is made of muscles, too. His parents and a couple of brothers live in the countryside. He's the only one in the family living in Seoul. He's never been in a serous relationship because he has extremely high expectations of his women, but his pockets are empty. He's interested in Young-ji, but he can't stand her poor background. He refuses when Young-ji asks him out. He said to her, "I don't want to go out with you because you look poor and it embarrasses me." After dumping Young-ji, he feels terribly sorry for what he did to her. When his boss senses his plan for fraud, he fires him. He gets a part-time job at his friend's event company as deliveryman. When he goes to Ah-mi to deliver a love song, he has a crush on her. Since then, he's dreaming of becoming a male Cinderella. Kim Jun-woo sends a bigger gift and a song to Seo young-ji, as well. He feels awkward singing in front of Young-ji. He feels miserable and on the other hand, he feels sorry for Ah-mi. He started to like Ah-mi because she's rich, but he gets confused when he starts to have serious feelings about her. He thinks that he still wants to be with her even though she has nothing. He can't understand what his problem is; he wanted to be like Cinderella. He's surprised at himself. He thinks that he should just let her go to the man who is a better match for her. However, that man doesn't seem to care about her as much as he does

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soclose

[MBC] The Secret Lovers 12 Low Quality avail @ my CB

Thanks creidesca :) I just love this drama

Does anyone have the English songs that appear in this drama?

here is episode 11 again on YSI.. I'm uploading 12 at the moment.. :) Calling out to anyone who saved the episode translations, please re-post it here or pm me.. Icy_blue, did you save episode 6 translations? I really hope you did.. anyone who saved yehri's episode 7 translation, please please re-post it here.. thanks so much in advance.

Episode 11

Guest hershy kissez

i love this drama!!

i downloaded todays episode but wont be able to watch it

so i cant wait to watch it tomorrow!

anyone watched it yet??

what did u think of it?

The first thing I though about was that hopefully the translators or anyone else has saved the translations :( . I have the ep5 translations since I am timing that episode. So if you want me to post it just tell me :)

Guest - - Yehri

A PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS<3 FIRST HALF OF EP 7

MKAY SO I HAD TO RETYPE PART 1[ THIS IS MY THIRD TIME TRANSLATING THIS LOL] THAT I HAD POSTED BUT I HAD PART 2 READY SOO IMMA JUST COMBINE IT

EPISODE 7 TRANSLATION [PART1]

SYJ ROOM

BROTHER: Yeongji, I am sorry

SYJ: Take it. The stamp is in the drawer and the password is my birthday

BROTHER: yesterday, i begged them and I resolved it. Dont worry too much

SYJ: What about the money?

BROTHER: I'm going to work for it and pay it off. i got a job

SYJ: WHAT?! You got a job?

BROTHER: yeah

AT BROTHERS WORKPLACE

GUY: one two three four. Two two three four. To the left. One two three four Two two

BROTHER: Boss, this is actually pretty fun

GUY: This is the happiest job you can get.

BROTHER: We have three events today. More money!

GUY: By the way, i recruited another member so when he comes, take a look. He's very good.The other way. One two three four. Two two and then forward. one two three four. two two

STORE

LADY: Hello

SYJ: Hello

FRIEND: Yes this is the new product. Its very nice. Would you like to try it on?

SYJ: Ohjin!

FRIEND: you came!

SYJ: Wow, you're pretty good

FRIEND: Of course!

SYJ: The clothes are so pretty

FRIEND: Pick one that you like. I will give it to you for free

SYJ: Next time

FRIEND: You're going to have to at least look nice when you meet him

SYJ: No, that's not me

FRIEND: You've been living under a rock too long. That's why you have no hope or dream! Miracles happen!Have a dream!

SYJ: A dream is called a dream because it can never turn into reality

FRIEND:Then tell her that since she has everything that you want him.

SYJ: A girl who has everything is supposed to meet a guy who has everything

JAM HOUSE

JAM: I'm sorry for calling you out on a Saturday

SYJ: No, its okay

JAM: Here

SYJ: What is it?

JAM: I put 300 in there. use it to pay for your brother's fee

SYJ: No, Doctor, dont do this

JAM: Take it. And when you become rich you can pay me back

SYJ: My brother got a job and they promised to pay him well

JAM: Your brother got a job?

SYJ: oh, right! I was going to advertise it for him. It's for special events. i heard that a lot of people ask for them

JAM: Oh, how perfect! Its my friends birthday today

SYJ: And I cant take this.

JAM: You should at least take it out of my consideration

SYJ: I already know how you feel. You havent had lunch yet right? I will go make some sandwiches.

JAM: Yeongji

SYJ: yes?

JAM: i want to hold onto Kim Junwoo. I hope that you will help me, yeongji. You will help me right?

SYJ: how could I help you>

JAM:i'm not sure. I will think about it

KJW OFFICE PLACE

SISTER: Junwoo!

KJW: oh you came!

Sister: i told you! If I set my mind on doing something, then i accomplish it.

KJW: Yeah, I'm so proud of you.

Sister: By the way, when you invite Doctor Jung Ahmi, lets invite the dermatologist who works with her too

KJW: Why? Did you meet Jung Ahmi yesterday?

Sister: No, you told me not to, so I didnt go.

KJW:Then how do you know that she works with a dermatologist?

Sister: Anyways, lets just invite him. I'm going to send an invitation, okay?

KJW: lets get one thing straight

Sister: What?

KJW: The person that I am going to introduce isnt JungAhmi.It's someone else.

Sister: you already met someone new?

KJW: Things just turned out that way. So keep that in mind. And dont say anything wierd to Jung Ahmi.

BROTHER WORK PLACE

GUY:Come on in. Say hello.

BROTHER: Hello

CDG: Hi

Guy: This is my friend Choi Dokyung. He just got fired from his job. He's not in the best condition so he'll work extra hard

CDG: Yeah, like that's something to be proud of!

BROTHER: But you look..

CDG: Do I resemble Alpachino?

BROTHER: No

CDG:THen Mickey Rookoo?

BROTHER: Boss, he's kind of wierd

GUY: Exactly why he got fired.

BROTHER: Oh

GUY: Did you eat?

CDG: Food? How could I have ate? Order me some food too. Ihavent even ate breakfast yet.

GUY: Call them

CDG: You're paying right? Yes, this is Fall's Event. I would like some chicken and pork and yes. Hahahaha. Can I just have some noodles.

DANCE CLASS

GUY: Dance class's youngest YeongJung, we wish you a Happy Birthday. Everything will be well. From your loving "sisters" Happy Birthday To You Kim Yeongjung

GIRL: Thank you

EVERYONE: Congratulations

JAM: Wow, Yeongu, you're so cool. You're job makes a person so happy.

BORHTER: Say hello, this is my boss

JAM: hello

GUY: Hello, I am Lee Seongwun.

BORTHER: And this is Choi Dokyung

GUY: Say hello

GIRLS: Have a drink! Come and eat!

EVERYONE: Happy birthday! Happy Birthday

JAM: Eat a lot

BROTHER: eat eat!

GUY: Hey Choi Dokyung! Take that off and come here and eat

Voices: This is good

JAM: Eat a lot!Well then I have to go somewhere so i will leave first.

Guy: Okay

BROTHER: BYE

VOICES: you should eat some! This food is good! What is he doing?

CDG: Its hot! Hey, how do you know JungAhmi?

BROTHER: How do you know Doctor JUng Ahmi?

CDG: Oh, just

GUY:T Hen why didnt you say hi?

CDG: Its embarrassing! Its a good thing I was Dark Vador today

JAM: Choi Dokyung! Its you right?>

GIRLS: Are you okay?

JAM: Are you okay? Water

CDG: I'm just.. doing this.. for my friend

JAM: I know I know Did I say anything?

cdg: It's .. not.. my job.. Just..

OUTSIDE

BROTHER: Hello, Please call us for an event

GUY: Fall's Event!

Brother: Call us. here

GUY : GIve an event to someone you love! Call us!

BROTHER: Hello! Call us! Falls event

CDG: This is so embarrassing. Cant I just go in and take phone calss?

BROTHER: Hey. thats not fair. Boss, fire him

CDG: HEY! By the way, how do you know JUng ahmi?

BROTHER: How do you know her?

CDG: Thats a secret

BROTHER: Me too

GUY: Be quiet you two! Pass the flyers out

Brother: Hello! fALLS' EVENT

GUY: SPECIAL EVENTS

CDG: Lady, take one. Call us!

GUY: Do it with some enthusiasm. Fall's events!

CDG: Its a sin to be poor. Take one!

STREET

JAM:i want to hold onto Kim Junwoo. I hope that you will help me, yeongji.

SYJ THOUGHT:Today's entry. A new World. After he entered my heart, I discovered a new world.

SYJ: Yes, Kimjunwoo

The ringtone sounds like a beautiful melody and the air smells sweet. i want to wear pretty clothes and change everything dull about me. i want to become bright. I've become more greedy. I've become more jealous. I want to pray. What should I pray? Let me forget him. Let him be mine. I pray for one of these.

KJW: DId your brother resolve everything?

SYJ: yes

KJW: Now that I hear your voice, i feel so much better. Oh, you're coming tomrow right?

SYJ: of coufse

KJW: Dress nicely

SYJ: Why?

KJW:B ecause my parents will be there too. Well then Good night Yeongji

SYJ: Good night

Let him be mine.

PARTY

MOM: You came!

JAM: Thats him. Do you see him?

Guy: The guy whos shaking hands with someone?

JAM: yeah, in the striped jacket

Guy: He’s alright. He looks like a good guy.

Sister: Hello, Doctor. You came!

Guy: Hello, what are you doing here?

Sister: I sent you an invitation. Didnt you get it?

Guy: Oh, no. I just followed my friend here. Say hello. This is Doctor Jung Ahmi

Sister: Oh, hello. I am Kim Junwoos sister Kim Joonmi.

Guy: Oh are you really?

JAM: Its nice to meet you Joonmi. Youre beautiful.

Sister: Oh, why thank you. Just wait a minute. I will bring you some cheese.

SYJ: Doctor!

JAM: Oh, Yeongji! You made it!

SYJ: Yes

Guy: Its been a while.

SYJ: Hello Doctor

Guy: Youve gotten a lot prettier. You must be dating someone!

SYJ: No!

JAM: Have you ate?

SYJ: Wow, the food looks delicious! Have you ate?

JAM: yes

SYJ: Then I will go eat some food.

AT THE FOOD TABLE PLACE

SYJ: Mm, it looks good

Sister: Excuse me, but did we go to the same school or something? You look real familiar

SYJ: Im not sure.

Sister: What college did you go to?

SYJ: I didnt go to a college

Sister: Then university?

SYJ: Nope

Sister: Hrm, well then eat a lot!

SYJ: Okay

FLASHBACK

TAXI

SISTER: Its actually our anniversary today!

OUTSIDE

SISTER: Its tip. Oh~ Hunny~

BACK TO JAM

Sister: Here have some

JAM: Oh you came back.

Sister: yes

JAM: Be talking

Guy: Okay

Sister: Here have some

FOOD TABLE

JAM: Hello

Mom: You came! Say hello, this is Doctor Jung Ahmi

Dad: Oh, are you? Ive heard a lot about you

JAM: Its a pleasure to meet you.When I was a student, I enjoyed your book so much

DAD: Oh, really? Its a pleasure to meet you too

JAM: Its my honor. And you are so beautiful.

ASIDE

KJW: When did you come?

SYJ: A while ago

KJW: Sorry, I couldnt get to you sooner

SYJ: No, its fine.

KJW: But you look prettier today

SYJ: Thats a lie

KJW: isnt my necktie crooked?

SYJ: No, the color of your necktie is great and you look very handsome today

KJW: really? How many points?

SYJ: 100 points

KJW: Hey, you gave me a 100 last time. Give me more

SYJ: 200 then

KJW: Just wait a minute here, I will go bring you something

SYJ: okay

HALLWAY

Sister: Brother Brother! How do you know that girl?

KJW:Who?

Sister: The girl you were just talking with

KJW: oh, shes pretty huh?

Sister: Shes not the girl you were talking about right? The other girl that you are meeting whos not Doctor Jung Ahmi.

KJW: No, its her.

Sister: You like her? That kind of girl?

KJW: You know her?

Sister: Did she drive for you too?

KJW: What?

Sister: Shes a night driver! I called her before too!

KJW: What?!

Table

Jam: Eat a lot

Mom: You too

FOOD TABLE

Guy: You should drop by the hospital some times. Why dont you visit anymore?

SYJ: I will come by with some lunch next time and drop by

Guy: Okay, I will look forward to that.

Guy: Do you know Kim Junwoo?

Guy: Thats his mom. Ahmi likes him. Did she tell you

Guy: Its her future mother in law. Dont they look good together? I hope that Ahmi gets married to a good guy.She looks very tough on the outside but shes very kind and soft in the inside. And shes very lonely too. So I was hoping for a good guy to appear in front of her. Im relieved. So if he ever drops by her house, help her okay? Youre not answering. You dont want to help her?

SYJ: Doctor

Guy: yes?

SYJ: I like him too.

Guy: Kim Junwoo?

SYJ: yes. I know that he doesnt match a girl like me but I cant forget about him. I like him a lot

Guy: We have some trouble here.

SYJ: I am very poor and pathetic right now. But I have a dream too. No one knows how I will end up in the future. So stop telling me to help Doctor Jung Ahmi! I am the same as everyone else. I want to have the person that I love too! I like Kim Jun Woo! I like you! I do.

Guy: Yeongji, are you listening to me?

SYJ: yes?

Guy: What were you thinking about so deeply? Oh, how you were going to help Ahmi? Lets get Ahmi married by next season. Not that it wouldt hurt if she got married this season.

HALLWAY

Sister: Looking at your face, I can tell that you had no idea about that. Shes very suspicious. She went for you and dated you while she was fooling you. Tell me. How did you get to know her?

KJW: Are you sure that she was your driver?

SISTER: IM SURE! And she told me that she didnt even go to college.

KJW: how do you know that?

Sister: I asked her because she looked familiar. She told me she didnt go to college. Anyways, its weird right?

KJW:She probably means that she didnt go to college in Korea

Sister: What?

KJW: You dont have to go to college here. You can attend college in America or a foreign country.

Sister: So she is a driver even if she went to college?

KJW: Yeah

Sister: Does that make sense?

KJW: yeah

Sister: How does that make sense?

KJW:Shes a fairy tale writer. You need to know a lot about life if you want to become a successful writer

Sister: Please. A long long time ago, there lived a poor girl who was a night driver. Like this?

KJW: Could happen.

Sister: Stop kidding yourself. Shes suspicious

KJW:Dont say anything weird in front of mom or dad

Sister: You should just marry Doctor Jung Ahmi. How many days has it been that you said that you were going to marry her? Its weird how you are changing your mind all of a sudden

KJW: I will tell you later

Sister: I can never allow you to marry a girl like her. Get a hold of yourself!

FLASHBACK

SYJ: Crazy bastard. Are you crazy? Have you gone out of your mind? Do you know what kind of money that was?!

Brother: O W OW OW

SYJ: I’m not gonna give you any money. You find a way!

Brother: IT HURTS!

Dad: Don’t you know that betraying your friend is even a bad deed? Hitting you is a waste of my time and energy so you are going to pay for every hit you get. This is 10 dollars. Now 20. If you avoid my hit then its $25.

KJW OFFICE

KJW: No, it cant be. Its not true. No.

BACK TO PARTY

Girl: Can you please write your information here. Doctor, you too!

Guy: You were talking a lot with his mom

JAM:Because we share similar interests. We arranged to go to a concert together next week

Guy: Since his mom likes you then everything is set for you

JAM: Wait a minute, wheres Junwoo

SYJ: Yes, I am with Doctor Jungahmi and the dermatologist. Okay. He said for you to go to a café and wait there and that he would be down in a minute

GUY: Theres a café here?

SYJ: yes, follow me

Guy: But I wonder why he would call Yeongji.

CAFÉ

Sister: Thank you for coming today. Thank you for coming. Enjoy the party.

JAM: Joonmi!

Sister: Oh, you were over here. I was so busy that I couldnt even assist you guys properly.

JAM: Its been a hard day for you today, hasnt it?

Sister: Im sure my brother had a tougher day

Guy: Why dont you sit down and have a drink with us?

Sister: No, Im sorry. I have to go back up soon. Next time I will treat you out to lunch

JAM: okay,then call me

Sister: Doctor, I will see you at the hospital then. Bye

Guy: Her personality is very different from her brothers

SYJ: Then is she

JAM: kim junwoos younger sister.

ENJOY<3

Yehri.. I know.. the first thing that came to my mind was your translation... thanks so much for everything.. From now on, I will save everything.. just in case.. hehe :)

Wrow.. yeah.. luckily you saved it.. ( do u still have episode 2 also?) can you pm it to me so I can organize it on the first post? thanks so much for everything.. you're a life-saver.. :) Also, if anyone has any other episode translations, please do pm me too.. thanks so much in advance.

Guest - - Yehri

Bytheway, anyone have EP 8 on ysi?

And I hope that makes up for my lateness >_<

i know its only half but i dont have time >_____<

Bytheway, anyone have EP 8 on ysi?

And I hope that makes up for my lateness >_<

i know its only half but i dont have time >_____<

Yehri.. I will reup episode 8 for you :) thank you so much for all your efforts.. luv u lots :D Here is episode 12 on YSI :P

Episode 12

Archived