Cecilia Cheung

elizabeth

cecilia-cheung-profile.jpg

Chinese name 張栢芝 (traditional)Jyutping Zeong1 Paak3 Zi1 (Cantonese)Birth name Cheung Pak-ChiOrigin Hong KongBorn 24 May 1980 (age 34)Hong KongOccupation Actress, singerGenre(s) CantopopInstrument(s) VocalsYears active 1998–presentSpouse(s) Nicholas Tse (m. 2006–2011)Children Lucas Tse (b. 2007)Quintus Tse (b. 2010)

Guest cherri_blossom

she is just soOOoOOoO skinny now! TToTT ...i want the old cecilia back..... x__x;;

Guest k r e m e s

For some strange reason, I cannot fnd her attractive in pictures, but on-screen, I think she's incredibly gorgeous.

Guest sansan

she used to be sooo gorgeous! now she's so skinny she looks like sammi cheung! and her voice is horrible too! now she's just like another british chav, like her mum

Guest RainFan4ever

i thought she gained some weigh recently what happen she lost the weight again..i think i like her with lil meat on...too skinny not good is esp. w/ the bone structure she has...will make her bony......i agree her voice i hoarsy.... sound kinda like old woman..other than that she a good actress.

Guest daisy

she doesnt look so good in these pictures. she's gorgeous on screen though. Her face looks like her got longer.

Guest PinK_Hart X

i think she is one of the most gorgeous asian actress but she does need to put on some meat...look at those ribs..eww.. o.O''

Guest azurel

she used to be sooooooo gorgeous

and then after that weight loss and all that she sort of changes

i don't know why i don't find her attractive at all now :(

i wish she was like when she first debuted

Guest dreamsicle

Wow. Some actresses lose weight overall but still can't get rid of face fat, but her, she really does lose everywhere. Ugly now. Still better than most Asian celebrities, but nothing compared to her earlier days. Her management company should force her to gain weight. I doubt she is sincere about gaining weight.

Guest chubzzy

she looks better on screen than pictures. but then again, i never found her to be THAT pretty or what.

• 8 years later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cecilia Cheung's camp strikes backCecilia Cheung's camp strikes back

19 Nov – Cecilia Cheung's camp has recently responded to Johnnie To's statement belittling the actress's durability in the entertainment industry, Tencent Entertainment reported.

Johnnie, who earlier made headlines after saying that no director would want to work with the actress due to her negative image in the media, stood by his statement when asked to clarify the issue, adding that Cecilia is not suitable for his movies.

While the actress has been silent on the topic all these while, her agency AEG's president, Yu Yuk Hing, recently expressed his disappointment over Johnnie's issue with the actress.

"I have always admired Johnnie and I know that the movie industry is competitive and people use various ways to promote their movie. But this behaviour of belittling others is so beneath a great director such as himself," said Yu.

He added that while he is happy for Johnnie, what with the success of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart 2" and his recent honorary doctorate in literature, he is also sad that the director would take such a measure to promote his work.

In regard to Johnnie's statement that nobody dares to cast Cecilia in their movies, Yu responded, "At the moment, there is more than a dozen offers that Cecilia is currently reviewing, but she will choose her project carefully."

Source

• 3 weeks later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cecilia Cheung denies allegations of fraudCecilia Cheung denies allegations of fraud

10 Dec – Cecilia Cheung's camp has recently dismissed rumours pertaining to her case against Haisong Group that accused her of breaching her contract.

Previously, the company has filed a lawsuit against Cecilia and her agency AEG on the basis of contract fraud, saying that they failed to fulfil their side of the contract, which calls for Cecilia's participation on the reality programme, "Muse Dress".

The actress reportedly has already been paid RMB2 million (approximately USD326,155) for her participation before refusing to do so.

However, Cecilia has recently denied allegations that she has received the payment from the company, and that the reports of such doing was misleading and affecting her personal reputation.

Cecilia Cheung's camp stated that they will maintain their stance and will defend their legitimate rights and interests through legal means.

Previously, AEG's president Yu Yuk Hing denied the allegation made by Haisong Group, and said that it was the latter that breached the contract first, which led to their withdrawal.

Source

Archived