t (Tasha)

dahanizzle

amazing femcee
*yes, she's part of the movement and should be in the underground section. BUT. nobody goes there, seriously :( some info.. English name: Natasha Shanta Reid Korean Name: Yoon Mi Rae Nickname: Baby Tasha Date of birth: 05/31/1981 Birthplace: Texas Blood Type: AB Religion: Christianity School: Seoul American School Favorite Music Style: R & B, Hip Hop Favorite Artist: Da Brat and Eryka Badu, Roots and Bahamadia ^credit: kpopmusic.co.uk and yes, shes half korean, half black. From memory..i think she debuted in the group Uptown, then paired up with Annie to create Tashannie, and finally debuted solo as t. Few pics.. wonder_2.jpgup_112678197193549949.upload.jpg come on ya'll, i know you love tasha :D ** Tasha's new album is out!!! :D *** It's her 3rd album - the 1.5 Gemini album apparantly doesn't count as an album. meh, it was amazing nonetheless hahaha. This album is mainly r&b... track 9 is basically all hip hop.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.. she's not really underground, is she.

the former uptown member, right?

one of those people who smoked.. whatever it was that they smoked and got kicked out of korea.

i love her :]

i honestly think she's awesome.

i love her as a rapper, and a singer!!

i wish that she would come back to the music scene... does anybody know whats going on with her?!?

Guest Take Five

heh, i was just listening to her best hits album today too. it needs more rap songs on it though. i wish i had the gemini cd =/

Yeah love her music, how many jibs did she release 2 or 3 right? The last one is about 1,5 or 2 years ago already? So what's her status, is she still around?

hmm..

i think she made a total of 4 albums

1 - as time goes by

1.5 - Gemini (amazing album)

2 - to my love

3 - t Best

shes still around..but shes not making any new music :(

ive seen her in drunken tiger's new video and she does alot of supporting roles in DT's new albums :D

Guest Hep D MC

one of those people who smoked.. whatever it was that they smoked and got kicked out of korea.

if u dunno wat ur talkin bout shut up.

Guest jay chou doesn't sleep naked

she's half black? she doesn't really look like it, but she doesn't look full korean either. rofl it doesn't really matter anyway since she's wtf hot.

i've only heard "as time goes by" and her voice is gorgeous. didn't know she was underground tho. :/ still, it's great stuff. <3

Archived