• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

O_o ROFL

she can't sing b/c she sounds like a man

she only looks good with make-up otherwise she looks like a man

she can't dance, she only looks like she can in her videos b/c of the angles

and for sure she is not sexy,,,, well from in hk, she is consider to be sexy.

i am sorry. i am from hong kong. but seriously there is no one in the hk music/enterainment industry to be super proud of. half of them are just for show/appearance... and yumiko is one of them.

Guest IM TOKKI

i don't like her!! i don't understand why people say she can dance. well its not like she can't dance but she just can't do it well. she's kind of lanky...and she only looks pretty from some angles. she's skinny but skinny in a sense that she lacks feminine curves.

i don't think she's the sex icon. people call her the "dancing queen" though.

i apologize for bashing.

Guest Bo Ryeong

If she consider as HK num one sex icon and this name given by HK people... all I can say is... hmmmm Hong Kong standard of sex appeal is XXXXXXtremely LOW!!!!...... sorry just saying what I feel...

Guest pomeyy.

Haha. NO.

I don't really like her. Can't really sing. [Like all other HK singers. x_x]

But by looks alone, I don't think she should be number 1~! O_O

Guest kkkkk

i am sorry. i am from hong kong. but seriously there is no one in the hk music/enterainment industry to be super proud of. half of them are just for show/appearance... and yumiko is one of them.

http://www.littleoslo.com/cnt/home/?p=658#comments

give her a chance.

besides her BS plug songs, there are a tracks that are noteworthy on both 'yumiko's space' and 'passion'. her live perf are not the best. but at least her cd is not boring.

Was she in the mv w/ Edison? Where they meet at a library or something?

yes. i think its love you more and more or smth.

(i like yumiko. i dont think she is pretty or sexy. but she looks like a nice person. i'm not saying that we should all love people with nice personality just so you know.

many people actually put in effort for their music. and i appreciate that effort. and her cds are really not boring, trust me. sure, people like janice are the hot properties in HK atm but seriously can janice sing live? not bashing janice here. heck.

i just find it ironic that many people diss just because of impressions. how many people actually walk into record stores to buy these days? )

i think cuz theres no other artist to be labeled as a sex icon they chose her.....sigh....she called her the dancing queen but i think she is far from that....i just think HK is lacking alot in talent besides the old people of course.

Guest animagelet

I don't think she's deserves this title AT ALL. She's not that pretty.. Definitely not sexy or cute. and she can't sing... horrrrible voice. her talking voice... even worse. she can't enunciate well. But there's one song I like by her.. The tune's catchy. not her voice.

Guest PockyUpNose

her voice makes me cry, her singing makes my ear bleed. Her face makes me blind. Why is she even a singer?!?!..her voice is like ..........i dunno how to describe it........horrible...it's like husky...not the good husky, the kind of husky where she sounds like she damage her vocal chords.

Guest chocolate//

dont know what she sounds like..

but i don't think she's pretty :vicx:

hard to believe she's hk's number one sex icon -_-;;

Guest meow1203

O_o ROFL

she can't sing b/c she sounds like a man

she only looks good with make-up otherwise she looks like a man

she can't dance, she only looks like she can in her videos b/c of the angles

and for sure she is not sexy,,,, well from in hk, she is consider to be sexy.

I agree, but I do give thumbs up to her hard-work. She's not that good but at least she put an effort to be a good artist.

Guest dadedum

give her a chance.

besides her BS plug songs, there are a tracks that are noteworthy on both 'yumiko's space' and 'passion'. her live perf are not the best. but at least her cd is not boring.

yes. i think its love you more and more or smth.

(i like yumiko. i dont think she is pretty or sexy. but she looks like a nice person. i'm not saying that we should all love people with nice personality just so you know.

many people actually put in effort for their music. and i appreciate that effort. and her cds are really not boring, trust me. sure, people like janice are the hot properties in HK atm but seriously can janice sing live? not bashing janice here. heck.

i just find it ironic that many people diss just because of impressions. how many people actually walk into record stores to buy these days? )

I've only heard Yumiko sing live once and it scared the blah out of me, so I've avoided her music. But what you wrote is fair, people need to give others a chance to proof themselves.

Guest sakura_drop

yeah i think she is pretty in a cute way but HK num one sexy icon is ummm nope i don;'t think so

and yeah she can't sing it just soundsa horrible and her dance in really really bad

Guest xOxEurasianxOx

woah? sex icon, her? ;) thats weird... i would of thought that they'd come up with someone a bit more err...sexual

Guest this luallaby

well

by callin her the sex icon is a bit..too much

i think she's pretty in her own way

but she relali can't sing lmao

Archived