Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ; Higurashi When They Cry

1235»

Replies

• EHNerJIEHNerJI 내꺼하자. ♥ Posts: 8,487Member

IDOL

^ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei?
    should be OVA, 5 eps.. lol. X:

anyways~ i loveeeeeee this ! LOL.
    totally my type of anime ~ X:
    i feel kinda weird cuz i'm eating while watching it? lol. X:
    like, i should be disturbed? XD
    but nope, i love it ~ i'm only on like episode 5 right now =/
    but now that my exams are finished, i can finish it ^__^ yay LOL.
    power7ranger.png
    © power7ranger & BUBBLEWRAP!
    ·
  • vee.peevee.pee Nostaglic Feeling. Posts: 517Member
    ohmygod, this anime is insane-!
    But I love it when they laugh :L
    Especially SHION~

I watched all season one, It's kind of confusing o.o
    ·
  • knockblockknockblock Posts: 3,757Member

IDOL

edited April 2009
    Is Rei out yet?

Also, there was a special movie or something. I think it had the crew go on vacation but I don't know. I haven't seen that.
    ·
  • daniMIAMIdaniMIAMI jenniiii unnie, saranghae. (: Posts: 506Member
    i absolutely love the anime.
    i watched both completed seasons in a week.
    the series were made out of PURE AWESOMENESS.
    when i heard there was going to be a 3rd seasons which actually turned out to be just
    OVAs, i freaked out. haven't watched Rei though.
    i plan to~

you guys should also check out Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.
    there are some chapters of the series out, there's a game of it, translated, blah~
    they're also making an anime adaption of that too!
    jenn loves breeze. ;D______________________________________
    ·
  • whoodwhood HellPosts: 896Member

ROOKIE

The most awesome anime series ever!
    The season 2 ending was very well done imo.
    Ep 1 of Rei is lol
    ·

IDOL

I have only seen one episode of Rei. Where they went to swim at the swimming pool. What are the other episodes of Rei like?
    ·
  • aiCheerioaiCheerio Posts: 141Member

ROOKIE

edited September 2009
    QUOTE (knockblock @ Sep 18 2009, 06:23 AM) »
    I have only seen one episode of Rei. Where they went to swim at the swimming pool. What are the other episodes of Rei like?

All of Rei is out now and after episode 1 Rika is taken to another world. She then has to choose between the world she fought for, or the perfect world she was taken to.
    ·
  • Take FiveTake Five Posts: 2,521Member

IDOL

QUOTE (knockblock @ Sep 18 2009, 03:23 AM) »

3 eps of a serious arc pretty much of nothing but talking(it is interesting though) and then 1 really funny ep.
    Please read the signature rules
    ·
  • Atmosphere.Atmosphere. RELAX. SEATTLEPosts: 12,656Member
    Intense anime.. loved it. But I stopped watching it after it got so confusing which was after like 15 episodes I think?, so many weird flashbacks and mystery. I like mystery anime, but this one was way too many mystery parts.. it was getting out of hand. But I LOVE THE INTRO MUSIC<3 So dark, so sexy<3
    ·

IDOL

edited October 2009
    Alright, I've seen everything now. The last episode was wonderful. Great way to end the series. Now that Higurashi is seemingly over what would be the appropriate word to say to express having kept around through all these years. I think I'm getting sad.

This series started in 2006. That was 3 years ago from now. Ended in 2009 as of recently. 2006-2009. It's been a great four years.

Everything looks done. Is that gonna do it? Will there be no more after Rei?
    ·

IDOL

I'm still puzzled as to who the adult Rika is.

QUOTE (daniMIAMI @ Apr 12 2009, 12:34 PM) »

you guys should also check out Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.
    there are some chapters of the series out, there's a game of it, translated, blah~
    they're also making an anime adaption of that too!

I've seen the first two episodes of Umineko. I also hear from people how it is the follow up to Higurashi. Though it is a different story with different characters and setting. What relation does Umineko have with Higurashi?

Now as for what I think of Umineko. To be honest I don't feel attached to that series like I was with Higurashi.

·

IDOL

Higurashi Kira trailer 1

Higurashi Kira trailer 2

Higurashi returns one more time. I missed this series :tears: .
    ·
  • monkeyshinobimonkeyshinobi Posts: 716Member

IDOL

^me too!! ah but Kira is only an OVA, I wish we got another whole new series (even 13 episodes would be fine, or 20 XD) and it seems kinda...too happy o.o lol maybe they're tricking us with the trailers for now XD

·

IDOL

Just finished watching Kira. It was unbelievably... how can I say this? It felt irrelevant.
    ·
  • lililovelilicalililovelilica BrazilPosts: 478Member

SUPERSTAR

Stoped watching cause it's confusing

imagePlease..Give us ES X CY A HAPPY ENDING!-http://www.slideshare.net/lililovelilica/faith-the-great-doctor

Watching only the colored ones: Faith and Arang and the Magistrate ,The Great Seer, City Hunter, Rich Man Poor Woman, Lovely Complex, OURAN, Yamato Nadesico, You're Beautifull, Secret Garden, Hana Yori Dango, My Girl,Bad Guy, That Fool, Best Love, Playfull kiss ,Vampire Prosecutor and Protect the Boss! Love Rain(so cute and so sexy)! HORSE DOCTOR, OHLALA COUPLE

·
  • NuekaNueka CanadaPosts: 12Member
    I keep rewatching it and I'm still confused! LOL, :)

But it's really good and I love how insane the characters are.
    I'm a pretty weird person. I mean, who on Earth loves listening to angsty music but has the happiest personality ever? Me.
    ·
  • RinRin GreecePosts: 453Member

IDOL

I loved Higurashi! I first watched it 3 summers ago, I think I stayed up all night just to complete it. It's confusing at first, but it clears out during the second season (or even the first, not really sure). Okay I'm crazy for disturbing/gore/suspence anime like Higurashi. It might not have the coolest artwork, but the music and the plot was just perfect. It gave me shivers in the middle of the summer!
    Visit my Beauty/Fashion/Cooking Blog : Bluebird - Sweet Blue Paradise
    ·
1235»