The Ailing Maggie Q @ UK Mission Impossible 3 Premiere

Guest bubbles20

Guest bubbles20
annorexic?
NO shes not annorexic but now that ive got ur attention...i wanted to say that i find this poster really mean however i have to admit that i DO see his point that shes too skinny when i posted the other pics of her, i didnt think she was toooo skinny but i missed this picture i guess..... maggie-q-04260602.jpg from the article: Someone please stuff a few burgers down this lady’s throat. It’s pretty damn obvious that Ms. Q failed to look @ herself in the mirror from the point she bought the dress to the time she arrived @ the premiere last night. So with that in hand, the only other place where we can place blame for this fashion atrocity is on the backs of her backstabbing friends. When asked to provide their honest opinion on how she looks in her new dress, they looked Maggie straight in the eye & lied to her by coolly replying, “Oh my God! You look absolutely gorgeous, Maggie!! I think I’m gonna buy the same dress for myself!” http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2006/04/...ble-3-premiere/ EDIT: heres a nice new pic of her :) source: mq board xin_100403260937984156838.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kakashi

holy .. she's very skinny. i've seen a few girls that skinny around the streets over here though. so i guess it's not that surprising.

Guest xxmiss_maixx

so gross and disgusting that i refused to look at her body other than her face. she is pretty but need to have a nice body to go with it....

Yeah, she's skinny...

but just look at all the runway models nowadays, they are just as skinny as her.

why don't they go and criticize them too...

b/c haute-couture fashion models must look as thin as (in)humanly possible. the theory goes that clothes look the best on hangers; the skinnier the model, the more like a hanger she looks.

Guest tally

she definitely has gotten a lot skinnier in the last 2 years or so....she was much more healthier looking back then...she was still very skinny back then, but she looked healthy...like she had meat in on her body, but it was proportional...now she just looks really old, ghastly and too thin....gettign too thin makes you look older. and u can see her it in her face...

Guest vannushka

it's kinda funny..if a topic was posted..simply of her pictures..people would say..WOW she's so pretty!

this topic..mentioned the word "skinny" and everyone "agrees" hrmmmm

i dont think she's TOO skinny..sure she's thin but i still see some meat on her arms..she's tall as well

Archived