Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest ~LovelyGirl~
for a chance to see your favorite couple together again!!
Which drama would you want to have a Part 2 or a sequel so that you can see you favorite on-screen couple again for another story of love. I know a lot would say "No, I don't want cause it will ruin such a perfect drama" but come on, there's got to be a drama that you just wished would have a part 2 because either the ending left you thinking :huh: "what could/would happen next" or you're just dying to see the cast act once again or maybe because you have the post-sydrome of that drama. Feel free to share your opinions. And if you may/can, please share what you want to happen or see in that sequel!! Mine would be MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON. I want there to be a MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON 2. I loved the ending to death cause it was the perfect ending for a perfect drama. So realistic and true, no doubt about that. But KSS said at the end that that, SS mother still is against their marriage and they still fight a lot but they still love each other. I want to know if Samshik's mother would allow them to get married and I want to follow how would their love story be. And I want to see them fight and then gorgive each other(cause I can't stop laughing whenever they have another confrontation scnes). I want to see them get married and have children. and most of all I want to see SunBin to work together again andmaybe have HOTTER KISSES :wub:. And this is optional, but I would also like to see JRW and daniel Henney as part of the cast. I think it would be greatto have a MNIKSS part 2 cause I want to laugh and cry more with SamSoon and the other characters. :)How can you not like SunBin..they're too cute....mynameiskimsamsoon1073bf.jpgothers: 2. Save the Last Dance 2 - I want to see if Eun Soo(Eugene) will finally be able to walk again and see how their love story goes) 3. All About Eve - not really a part 2 but I would like to see JDG and CR again. I know a kiss for an ending is sweet but come one I want to see more of what happenes to them. 4. Sassy Girl Chun Yang 2 - I just want to see their life after their marriage. They're too cute. More JH and HCY

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUjjang

oy gosh. all dramas should have part twos in my opinion.. cause freaking the writers have trouble making an ending...it is uaually the hardest part of a drama to write ^_^;;....

i mean. if you don't die at the end.. then surely make one..but kim sam soon 2 would be soo funny and FUN .. AHH *Dies..

Guest krngrl3091

of course my one and onli drama that i would want a sequel to is MY GIRL

i luv my girl mor than ANY other kdrama.....sry to all the other fans.....buht it is def my fave!!!!!!

luv the LDH LDW couple

and the featuring of my one and onli LEE JUNKI!!!

Guest cjgp016

i'm dying to see MNIKSS again! :w00t: ...although MNIKSS is excellent for me still i would love to see the continuation of where they left off...plus a chance for HB and KSA to reunite again :blush: ...that would be a dream come true to their fans(and one of them would be me! :P how i really wish! :tears:

mn0cu.png

credits to MNIKSS thread

m1np.jpg

Guest Middy

OMY~~~

definitely the beautiful, cutest, best chemistry Love Story in Harvard Couple ~~~~ :P:lol:

The Lovely Couple with their triplets in the drama ---- :wub:

lsih168a7tl.jpg

heee.. & we LSIH lovers even made an imaginative sequel pic of the couple with their 3 kids ~~ :rolleyes::lol:

lovestorycontinued.jpg credit to akie ^^ for the photoshopped pic ~ :D

Guest donilpark

Sweet Spy, I don't care so much for the couple, but I want to see the story wrapped up properly.

And I miss the Gus from Bad Housewife. I just want to see that family again.

Not a sequel or a part 2, but a spinoff of Resurrection wouldn't be too bad either. Talk about the past of some of the supporting characters like Cheon Gongmyong.

And KBS should continue producing the Koryo history series they promised they would.

We do have Lovestory in Sorbonne under way, Goong season 2, Super Rookie 2, Laywers 2, and the last part of Lovers in Europe trilogy. I'm not sure how many of these will be realized, but these are the ones that at least had some talk going on.

My Girl--hehehe this time i want the title to be My Guy/My Boy..but i want it to be more of a 6 epis special episodes..hehehe i want to YR n GC get married n have a family..i want JW to find his girl..the sceretary n YR's friend finally moves to the next leve..auntie n uncle having twins..grandpa getting his grooves on hehehe...but yeah if only the original casts n the HONG SISTERS will be back--ill agree into it..

and also hmm yeah the series WEDDING..well i like the supporting casts there n it will be nice to see them as the leads--hehehe i remember if they actually did a series--it would be called THE WEDDING ENTOURAGE...

n MNIKSS too--im curiuous if fairy tale happy ending do exist in samsoon's reality..

Guest beauwhale

i wonder how the couple in Wedding have children? cant imagine how they look like? The best couple that i love is Kim Tae Hee and Kim Rae Won. they are so cute. love the pics that Middy posted.

Guest chubzzy

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD!!! see how rae won oppa and kim tae hee cope with their triplets and their life together! :) :)

Archived