Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Replies

• gyanggyang USAPosts: 1,292Member

IDOL

^ i love her in loveletter too... she is so cute ... her personaility is awesome!
  • `starry.night`starry.night WONDERFUL FAN*TASTIC! Posts: 1,740Friend of Soompi
    edited April 2006
    here's two of Bae Seul Gi's song

http://hosted.filefront.com/slacker89/

credit: unjiko and me for uploading.

does anybody know where I could buy it on the internet??
    w o n d e r  g i r l s  w o r l d  s t a r s
    a h n  s o h e e
  • 79percent79percent Posts: 95Member
    edited April 2006
    ^ Thank you so much!! I'm downloading now.

edit;
    I really like the second song!! ^^ Can anyone tell me the title for both songs please?
    이토록 사랑했던 나를, 잊이는 말아요.
  • SectorSector Posts: 382Member
    I like her single. There are definately room for improvement and I am looking forward to her album.

• NoNameNoName Posts: 667Friend of Soompi

TRAINEE

Thank you very much j o a n _ for the songs, I can't wait for her album. I hope it does well.

-Ly
  • minshoominshoo Posts: 1,190Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2006
    QUOTE(j o a n _ @ Apr 19 2006, 02:22 PM) »

YEAH BABY!!! MINSHOO!! I can't believe you didn't tell me about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe im sorri joan. i had to go to get my hair cut right after i fixed some things on the first post. but is it okay if i post your link for the two songs on the first post? thanx

oh btw guys....i went to http://cafe.daum.net/sfancafe and i think the song that is playing is BSG's singing?
    My Favorite Actresses: Ha Ji Won, Kim Sun Ah, Yoon Eun Hye
  • mintifulmintiful ????? SoCalPosts: 3,531Member
    here's two of Bae Seul Gi's song

http://hosted.filefront.com/slacker89/

credit: unjiko and me for uploading.

does anybody know where I could buy it on the internet??

thanks for uploading it! looking forward to her album!! image
    ♥ SuperJunior with ELF
  • xmishyxmishy nyPosts: 648Member
    edited April 2006
    ahh awesome bae seul gi has her own thread :]
    thanks for the two songs

i read on the LL site that she isnt going to be on LL anymore :[ shes going to concentrate on her singing career :]

I made an official BSG thread poster/graphic to put in the front page ^^ (if you want ^^)

IPB Image

yeah...no problem I'll probably be updating shows, music, and stuff about her in my FF so go ahead and put it in the front page ^^
    a h n  s o h e e
  • unjikounjiko Posts: 34Member
    it's very great Joan!!! I LOVE YOU. hehe~
    IPB Image

好きなんだ・・TVXQ FTTS BaeSeulGi HwangBora JiSUK・・
    ♪この想いは止まらない 愛せない 愛したい
  • minshoominshoo Posts: 1,190Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2006
    thanx! j o a n!!!! I LUV YOU TWO image let have a group hug!!! for all our hardworking job image

i hope she'll do well with her solo project and i also hope she'll stay on LL for couple more episodes. but i also want her to get some rest too and concentrate on what she loves to do. so i guess after this week and next week she wont be on LL anymore? is it confirmed?

LET VOTE FOR OUR BSG!!!!
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50020
    My Favorite Actresses: Ha Ji Won, Kim Sun Ah, Yoon Eun Hye
  • speed116speed116 Posts: 8Member
    I'm already vote for Seul Gi image

Let's see Seul Gi cooking
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTgLDJlXYyo

image image image
    IPB Image
    ^That was from Happy Share wasn't it?? lol

minshoo WHAT!!?? She wouldn't be on LL anymore...It's not going to be fun without her bokko dancing image btw...I'll be changing my username soon so hopefully people don't get confused ^^
    a h n  s o h e e
  • NoNameNoName Posts: 667Friend of Soompi

TRAINEE

That's pretty Joan, LOL how cute, she's dancing while cooking. I absolutely love the second single, I've been puting it on repeat for the last 30 minutes or so.

-Ly
  • ColorfulColorful O N E * D A Y Posts: 3,333Member

IDOL

edited April 2006
    OMGOHS! I love BSG! Shes so cute and loveable. I love her on Loveletter.

So I was wondering what I should do to contribute to this forum. Since I have no clips or pictures of her...this is what I have

these caps with BSG on Manwonhenbok (since I'm also a fan of Bin)

So one part in manwonhenbok you make food, but you only have one dollar to buy everything for the food. Then you give it to someone special. BSG picked Bin and said because when she first came out on loveletter, she was really scared and it was her first show she didnt really know what to do. But she said Bin came and helped her overcome her fear. And ever since then Bin has helped her. They are both soo cutee! <3<3

IPB Image
    IPB Image

Credts: krazyxdreamer@JHbin forum

p.s. Im trying to learn BSGs boko dance xP

also, first they said Bin was the maskot then BSG, but in my heart its Chun Myung Hoon<3 or the three guys Chun, Jong, And Bri
    Big Bang - Jaebum - 2NE1 - Lee Hyori
  • mintifulmintiful ????? SoCalPosts: 3,531Member
    ahh awesome bae seul gi has her own thread :]
    thanks for the two songs

i read on the LL site that she isnt going to be on LL anymore :[ shes going to concentrate on her singing career :]

what?? that sucks then.. i like her in LL..
    ♥ SuperJunior with ELF
  • cam3ncam3n Posts: 839Member
    edited April 2006
    ^Oh nooo!! I hope Seul Gi stays in Loveletter.. I was even waiting for her to appear in X-man image
  • cecilcecil Posts: 1,138Member

IDOL

No more Seul Gi on Love Letter , oh my god , I won't watch LL without Seul Gi .
  • LAELALAELA soeunie Posts: 1,024Banned
    Oh, it's Pae SeulKi! I really like her. I'll try to download her songs tomorrow. To contribute, would you guys like some pictures? I have a few.
  • BLurBLurBLurBLur Posts: 2,346Member
    edited April 2006
    yay for minshoo for starting up the BSG thread !!!! we finally have a home for BSG... i have yet to listen to the new single... looking forward to it...

is she really leaving LL??? man that sucks....... does anyone know when is her last show? image

edit: finally got to listen to her 2 songs... i really love the 2nd song.... her vocals in there have improved A LOT !!!! oh man... i m so excited to see her performance.... is she performing the 1st or 2nd song?

btw.. i found the good quality mp3 version of her single... i've uploaded it into MU.. anyone who wants it can PM me...
    banner credits: Dark Angel
    | The Brown Eyed Girls Forum |