[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan

The anime and manga!key_art_ouran_high_school_host_club.jpg
Ouran High Host Club is about a poor student named Fujioka Haruhi who is studying at a predigous school, Ouran Koukou. All she wanted to do was look for a quiet place to study, since all the wealthy students were all noisy. And then, she stumbled upon the Third Music Room- which looked to be suitable.

But when she opened the door, she ventured into the depths of the Ouran High Host Club- a group of six bishounen whose jobs are to entertain wealthy ladies with free time like them. But Haruhi accidentally breaks an 8000000 yen vase which was to be auctioned off in the school! Now Haruhi must work as a host to pay off the debt- and she's also a girl!

Will a love story unfold with the lead host, "King"- aka Suo Tamaki?!

Volumes: 18 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=947

Published by: Viz

Anime Episodes: 26

*This series has also live action drama and film

---
This story, I believe is hilarious in its own little way. In the manga, the art might *nah* be as good as others, but it's beautiful in its own way. :] The anime isn't that great since they editted most of the good scenes from the manga.

NOTE!!: Please be kind and to at least post on this thread to keep it alive for other current or future Ouran High School Host Club fans, instead of just coming in here to mooch off of our free goodies. T_T ***ThatGirlPhuong and I (Well, more of her. XDD) have worked hard to supply needed manga and anime downloads for you all, and would like soompiers to just keep this thread alive!

Well, keeping this thread alive is more important to me since I made it. ^^'' But still, help us keep this thread alive! image

Thanks,
From the Host Club Thread Starter, tifachan. image

QUOTE(**ThatGirlPhuong @ Aug 28 2006, 12:14 AM) » Dear Leechers,

DON'T MAKE US PUT PASSWORDS ON THE FILES!! Say thank you at lease..

Dear Ouran High School Host Club Fans,

All of the episodes will probably be uploaded by next Sunday =) Thank you again tifachan for helping!
Everything will be [HERE]. And I mean EVERYTHING. I put all of the OST's, manga scanlations, anime episodes, and etc.
I go on Soompi everyday, unless I get knocked out after I get home from school, so it WILL most likeluy be updated with new things if there are any.

If you want to join the ~Ouran Lovers~ (name pending), please fill out this form. image (Click HERE to view code)

ouran_high_school_host_club_01.jpg

ouran-high-school-host-club-1-jpg.jpg

323347.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Access DENIED

Oh yea i watch this. I think it's so hilarious. Stupid Tamaki..haha.. I really really like those twins. When they make those brotherly love scenes, I crack up because it's so overly dramatic. I don't know who haruhi should end up with because all the guys seems so cool except for honey. I can't wait for episode 3..

I personally think the art is better in the anime while the story is better in the manga.

Guest Sweet_angel

I watch the anime too, its hallerious. The "King" makes me laugh so much when she dressed up like a girl and he kept drooling xD. I cant wait for the third episode, and ill most likely will start reading the manga soon.

Guest remorse_angel

Hahah hilarious~~ I love the manga! So far I watched two episodes for the Anime. It's just what I imagined it would be. Entertaining DX.

Guest thesassygirl2

omgggg where can i read the manga? the anime made me laugh so hard. it's hilarious.. and the artwork is actually pretty in its own way.. like tifachan said!

Guest Star*Eun Ji

OoOoOoOoOoO....... i downloaded the 2nd episode of this... i hvnt watched it yets...im waiting for the episode 1 ..

Guest tomodachi-

i only read like.. one volume of this manga..

there was too much writing XD and i got slightly confused.. but oh well

decided to watch the anime.. and it was hilarious.

loved it =) Tamaki is so funny ~

i should probably try to read the manga again though

wanna see how different the anime is to the manga

Guest crystaldreams

oh yea i read the manga and it was so hilarious and the anime is pretty good too! i only watched the first 2 episodes can't wait to watch more of it !

Guest tifachan

I thought every volume of the manga was hilarious... xDD

I derno how many volumes there are, but I think that there are at least 7 out by VIZ already...?

Tamaki's such a loserr... :]

Seriously, the voice actors for Momiji and Honey are the same?!? I knew something sounded familiar to me... xDD But aren't they both cuteeE???

I can't wait til the 3rd episode comes out since I dun hab much of the manga... :x

Archived