Kim Myung Min 김명민

Guest flyfany89

Guest flyfany89

Everything about Kim Myung Min

pro0101.jpg pro02.jpg pro03.jpg pro04w.jpg credits to: daum.net, dramawiki

Banners by iskmm (if you want to use the banners then please credit iskmm): 71707546.jpg 11577979.jpg 86085105.jpg 09011802.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't know that this thread as was made. lol

thanks for starting it.

janggun! - although with bad family it should be dalgun...? (hehe that rhymed...ok whatever ....)

Guest whenharrietmetdoug4

I think Kim Myung Min is one of the most underrated actors among Soompiers!

obviously not in korea though...considering he DID win dae sang last year! yesss..

I can't stress enough how great of an actor he is!

He might not be the typical "cute" korean actor..but he is SO charasmatic and charming!

His character in Bad Family is so great!! everyone should go watch it! its a MUST see

:D:D:D

Guest xosandy

After playing legendary Admiral Lee Soon-Shin in last year's magnificent 불멸의 이순신 (The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin), and finally doing well in the ratings with his hilarious turn as a 'cute' gangster in 불량가족 (Bad Family), super-talented Kim Myung-Min is starting to raise eyebrows in the industry, which underused him for such a long time. Kim has been cast in the 20 Episode Drama 스피드 (Speed), which will air at the end of the year. The show is written by Ma Jin-Won and produced by Son Hwang-Won, the combo behind 마지막 춤을 나와 함깨 (Save The Last Dance For Me), and will also star Lee Seo-Jin as his rival. The show, the first ever co-production between Korea (CJ Mediaworks) and Turkey (STV), will feature the two in a big battle between aces of racing, with a yet uncast woman coming in the middle.

The 12 Billion Won Drama, which will mark the beginning of the 'Korean-Turkey Year of Friendship', will be partly shot in Turkey, where Lee Seo-Jin's character spent his youth and later became a renowned car racer, whereas Kim plays a president of the Turkey division of a car company (owned by daddy, I suppose). Although the premise sounds pretty predictable, there's a few key issues which might make this watchable at least: 1) the main cast is excellent, 2) it's a pre-shot Drama and most importantly 3) it's about RALLY RACING. No Formula 1, Touring Car or Indiecart... but rough and tough rally, with all the cinematic benefits coming from it. 6 Episodes will shoot in Turkey, another 3 in a yet to be confirmed foreign country (I suppose somewhere in Europe fitting with the image of rally racing. Could be Greece, Italy, or even the south of France), and the remaining 11 episodes in Korea. The show starts shooting in August, while the Korean station getting the rights to show this will be decided next month (I'd be REALLY surprised if it's not SBS).

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005790.html

finally! another great project for Kim Myung Min. i think he deserves more recognition that he receives. the cast for "speed" sounds really great too.

Guest SUjjang

AHHH AMY!!! YOU BEAT ME TO MAKING THIS THING!!!! NOOOOO *dies.

hahaha yes. i love this dude.. from BAD FAMILY ... the most ^_^;;

Guest whenharrietmetdoug4

YAY! i was so happy to find Kim Myung Min's thread on the first page!! haha...I'm in love with him right now....

Those pictures up there ^ don't do him justice...i think that he's really really handsome!! :P

I hope that there will be many more supporters here on Soompi!! yay Kim Myung Min!

I have to say that he is one talented person. i first noticed him in Ggot boh da ahreum da wot dah or More beautiful than a flower in the translation,

he played a role which i dont think is very hard to convey with so much emotion and soul and brought the humaness of it to the screen. i actually bought that drama because of him and of course the overall story because of that.

im very much looking forward to watching this new drama.

Guest critic

I think Kim Myung Min is one of the most underrated actors among Soompiers!

obviously not in korea though...considering he DID win dae sang last year! yesss..

I can't stress enough how great of an actor he is!

He might not be the typical "cute" korean actor..but he is SO charasmatic and charming!

His character in Bad Family is so great!! everyone should go watch it! its a MUST see

:D:D:D

He is underrated... He was amazing as Lee Soon Shin. The dae sang was well deserved!

And I think he's pretty good looking...

Guest Jaye_

he's one great actor!! and very funny tooo

everytime i see him in BAD FAMILY...i feel like laughing!! coz he's so good portraying the gangster!!!

he somewhat reminds me of park shin yang in one of the gangster movies he made!! but i hav to say kim myung min works better in the gangster role!! haha..so cute so cute!!!

He is underrated... He was amazing as Lee Soon Shin. The dae sang was well deserved!

And I think he's pretty good looking...

I haf to agree wif u , he's kinda gd looking , there's just something abt him tht's appealing to me ~

B4 he did Bad Family , I didn't knw wat to expect frm him in a comedic kinda role hehe ~ B)

I'm glad I watched it ~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jujubee

Fabulous thread!! Thanks for starting it! :D

Just wanted to agree with everyone and say that he is kicking so much butt on The Bad Family. He is by far THE best thing about that show!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woah~

he's an amazing actor... i really don't know what to say...

bad family is one of the best dramas out there...

KIM MYUNG MIN FIGHTING~~~~~

(haha, I don't know whether or not to call him ajjushi or obba!) ^_^ jokes!

I have to say that he is one talented person. i first noticed him in Ggot boh da ahreum da wot dah or More beautiful than a flower in the translation,

he played a role which i dont think is very hard to convey with so much emotion and soul and brought the humaness of it to the screen. i actually bought that drama because of him and of course the overall story because of that.

im very much looking forward to watching this new drama.

he was just simply so awesome in more beautifil then flower ..the loneliness of inchul before he met her i still remembered..~and so captiavted by him . ^^ i even watch the drama twice ! haha and really dun mind rewatching it once in a while because it has such a good plot and casting ~ and that where i learnt how talented kim myung min is .....in BAd family he got a different image ~ sort of .a change in a comedy drama .~ it great to see more and more ppl know of him ..he does derserved all these recoginition .

pity most of the kbs links for the making of more beautiful then flower is not workable..otherwise i can repost some here :ph34r:

05_0117_20.jpg

Guest minjung313

YESSSS!!!! KIM MYUNG MIN! FIGHTING! hes such an awesome actor. And hes such an attractive man with so much charisma. :)

Archived