• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clueless_lina

lols...Jay......pretty good looking..wouldnt exactly say dat his super hot

i LURVE his music.....deep, meaningful, and easy to listen to

thx heaps for sharing

Guest adOrkabLex87

i lovw jay chou! not because of his looks but his talent!! he is so talented from my point of view...i love his music...he just a great artist =] he might not have a oh so good personality but his singing and talent are real! ^____^

Guest niko-niko

Yeah, the hottest ugly man out there.

Ahahaha.. that's funny how you termed that. True, our Jay's not really known for his looks is he. He's just not.. the drop dead, melt my heart gorgeous, but I still reckon he's hot (IT'S HIS ICE-PRINCE ATTITUDE!! *swoon*) <3 <3

p1004006199h.jpg

p1004013750a.jpg

p1004013750b.jpg

p1004013750c.jpg

(these were up on Yesasia for that J III mp3 player ages ago)

Guest Wonderful_Kimchi

LMAO, hottest ugly man? :lol: I don't think he's that attractive... And although I can't understand a word he says, I think he's really talented, I love his voice.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

o god i love jay!!! ^___^

lets see... heres my history with jay

when his first album came out, i had no idea who he even was.

i heard his song in a cd store and really loved it (it was xing qing btw)

later on i saw his music video on tv...by then i reallllllly wanted to find out who he was! and you know how he used to hide his face and stuff so i couldn't even tell what he looked like

so i went to the cd store, bought his cd by guessing cuz it "sorta" looked like him. i listened to it immediately afterwards and i was right! i've been in love with him ever since! ^^ that was a good... 4-5 years ago... really can't even remember

what can i say? as time passed, his talent made me love him more and more and i thought he got hotter and hotter...

isn't he SO talented? he composes, writes lyrics from time to time, sings, he can play TWO keyboards at the same time and not one on top of the other, plays the cello, actually doesn't really know how to play the guitar but wanted to learn... and his music is genius isn't it? there isn't ONE song that i don't like from jay.

im such a jay freak. =]]

i can't wait til his new album which is supposed to DROP in NOVEMBER!!!

I like his new album. His songs are really cool especially My Territory and Grandmother are the best. I love him in Initial D.

Initial D? All my cousins were making fun of what a bad actor he is in that movie. They said when he cried in the movie, they all wanted to die laughing. :o

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

he's not that cute

but i like him because of his music

his songs <3

he's a TERRIBLE actor

maybe he'll improve

initial d was his first movie right?

anyway jay rules! my fav chin. singer, he has the best songs!

i want to request a jay pic

it's the pic on the cover of his 2nd cd (i think it is the second -_-)

him wearing a red sweater with the cap on!

one of the best pics i've seen of him (doesn't look like him though:p)

Yeah, the hottest ugly man out there.

p1002849631a.jpg

^ Does it look awfully like Rain's lastest album? Too bad, Jay came up with this first.

hmm..that's not really true. wasn't there news that said he copied from the cover of a korean movie? :huh: forgot the name of it, but i think it was a scary movie.

i don't think he's "ugly"...just not as attractive as some. he's cute in his own way. i love his songs, voice, and music. he's talented nonetheless. can't wait for his new album next month <3

~~PuhPuhMuh~~, Initial D is his first movie where he plays the lead. he had a cameo in Hidden Track ^^

hottest ugly man hahaha

i actually think he looks ok =]

but i love him for his music more (although i have no clue what he's saying xD)

Guest LEE.YU

hahaah the hottest ugly man.

i think his music makes him attractive.

it makes you forget he's ugly. LOL

maybe it's just me who thinks that way.

well, here are 2 pictures i saved that's from initial D

19.jpg

24.jpg

jay chou is diao :)

Archived