Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

Guest kandie88

Han Chae Young 한채영

20090602_han_chae_young_572.jpg20100224125936205.jpg105tnrb.jpg200509230156.jpg Name: Han Chae Yeong / Han Chae Young / 한채영 Real name: 김지영 / Kim Ji Young Profession: Actress and model Birthdate: September 13, 1980 Height: 172 cm Weight: 47 kg Bloodtype: A Married to: Choi Dong Jun (former actor now-businessman) Management Agency: BH Entertainment hyyz1.jpg Links: wiki.d-addicts TV Dramas A Man Called God (MBC 2010) Boys Over Flower (KBS 2009) Exhibition of Fireworks (MBC 2006) My Girl (SBS 2005) cameo Only You (SBS 2005) Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (KBS 2005) Beijing My Love (KBS 2004) Affection (KBS 2002) Autumn Tale (KBS 2000) Movies The Record (2000) Changing Partners (2008) Girlfriends (2009) Good Morning, President (2009) The Influence (2010) Chinese site: 韩彩英中文网 Korean Dramas & Movies Forum :excl: RULES

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Chae Young & Choi Dong Jun (thanks to suejinners for the wedding captures)

Television actress Han Chae-young married in May 2007 to a financial professional working in a Korean investment company, according to her management agency, Star J Entertainment. Known as the 'Barbie Doll of Korea' for her glamorous figure, the 26-year-old actress has been spotted enjoying a recent vacation with her fiance in the United States. 'Ms. Han and Mr. Choi Dong-jun met in 1998 when she had just debuted and they have been close friends for eight years,' the agency said in a release. 'But it has been six months since they discussed marriage and engaged in a serious relationship. They are planning to hold the wedding in May or June when her movie is done.' Mr. Choi, 30, the son of a wealthy family in Seoul and a graduate of UC Berkley, currently runs a business of his own aside from his post as a financial professional at an investment firm. 'He is a sweet man, sincere and reliable,' Han also said in the release. 'I watched him for years and I came to believe I could spend a lifetime with him.'

hy1xy9.jpg

hy2wg5.jpg

hy3aa2.jpg

hy4gf4.jpg

hy5of6.jpg

hy7mt7.jpg

hy4gf4.jpg

i think she's a lot prettier now... i remember when i first saw her in Autumn Tale, she just has this evil look to her.

Guest sougen

Yay! A Chae Young thread!! :D :D

I really like her acting style. It's really unique and refreshing after watching all these other actors with the same boring style.

You can really see her character carry across the different shows she's in.

Does anyone have any video / tv / commercial / interview clips she's in? It's hard to find videos of her apart from the dramas and movies she's been in.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Sassy Girl Chun Yang is showing here in the Philippines and I find her pretty..here are some pics of her....

Han%20chae%20young%20in%20red.JPG

^she's sexy...and so pretty..

han%20chae%20young%20black%202.JPG

Han%20chae%20young%20in%20black.JPG

Another one...this is quite BIG :D

Han%20chae%20young%20white.JPG

From Sassy Girl Chun Yang...with Jae hee(aww..they're so cute together)

771_010005041_l.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys! She's so beautiful and talented. I loved watching her in Only You and even more so in Choon-hyang. I dunno, to me she'll always be that highschool girl with the braided pigtails ^^

lol i dont see her as the evil sister in autumn fairy tale anymore :D but as choon-hyang ;) i think shes a great actress... love her and jae hee together :wub:

Guest daintydamsel

she's kinda have a weird face but all the more, she gorgeous.... not the typical face of a korean actress that makes her unique........ :D

Guest frankim90

ooo i was soo happy when i found out she went to my church!!! and she was here in the states at my church, but i was at my aunts GRRRR! lol well yea, her real name is Kim Ji Yong or (Rachael Kim)

Guest kneekey

she looks soooo different in endless love from delightful girl choon hyang, maybe because of the bangs and the braided pigtails. but still beautiful.. :)

i didn't recognize her as the girl in Autumn Tale, she looked so mean and old there..but i liked her since i watched choonhyang..i was laughing the whole time because of her and jae hui..:) i really liked the part when she says her expressions "웃기시네!" (what a joke) and "신경끄셔!" (mind your own business).. :P so cute!

Archived