Park Geun Hyung 박건형

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest rainz*gurl

Male - 1977/11/01

IPB Image

i jus watched innocent steps... n cant help feeling dat he looks sooo FAMILIAR... i m not sure where i have seen him b4... but i m definitely sure i hav seen him b4... can anyone help me out... is he in another drama or movie besides innocent steps... i jus cracked my brains n still cant remember where i hav seen him... or does he merely resembles some other actor?.. please help me... it feels like havin a memory lost.. (likes those drama storyline) image ...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

200405420051108180749_1.jpg2006021909315971894_1.jpg

2005120418245346435_1.jpgnopredict200512300834090.jpg

2005092409151974384_2.jpg

Park Geon-Hyung's new films:

生, 날선생 Young Teacher (with Kim Hyo-Jin, Lee Kyun, and Kang Eun-Bi) will be released in May '06 and 뚝방전설 Legend of the Dike (with MC Mong and Lee Cheon-Hee) is, I think, still in production.

Guest sungified

I thought he looked so familar when I watched Innocent Steps. He was in Hyesungie's m/v! xD I thought he look mad sexy in Innocent Steps. <3

• 1 month later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

He have a new movie Mr.Wacky 생, 날선생 (Saeng, Nal-seon-saeng) with Kim Hyo-jin (김효진)~Ice Girl & Everybody Has A Secrets ....Does anyone know what's the story about???? :unsure:

mr.jpg

Guest s3rene

He looked cold and somewhat old in Innocent Steps. Most of the time, I felt like he was molesting Moon Guen Young due to the age differences. PGH is a little cool looking and slightly handsome. :)

Guest nikkainah

thank you for starting a thread on him.... :)

loved the pictures you posted xosandy.... B) i find this guy cute and liked him in Innocent Steps---loved his dancing moves.... hope to hear more about him from all of you... and wish to see him more in movies and dramas, as well...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

박건형 Park Gun-hyung

DOB: November 1, 1977

Height: 183cm

Weight: 73kg

Blood type: O

School: JoongAng University (graduated in 1965)

Dramas: [sBS] Miss Kim's 1 Billion Won Project (2004)

Movies: DMZ (2004), Innocent Steps (2005), Young Teacher (2006)

I just saw Innocent Steps, and I swear I've seen PGH somewhere else.. and when I saw this I suddenly remembered! I watched Miss Kim's 1 Billion Won Project, I had watched the whole drama on tv when it was airing here in Hawaii. So that's where I've seen him, lol. He does look cute. <3

• 1 month later...
Guest lilswtangel

No wonder he looked sooo familiar!! Throughout the entire movie (Innocent Steps), I kept trying to place where I recognize him from.

Who would have thought he was from Miss Kim Billion Won Project?? If I remember correctly, he wore glasses in the drama??

I was really amazed at his dancing and Moon Guen Young's as well!!! I love to see more movies like that.

@sandy: it appears you have a typo in his "graduation info" ----> graduated in 1965?? :D I think you meant, 1995~

Guest xosandy

No wonder he looked sooo familiar!! Throughout the entire movie (Innocent Steps), I kept trying to place where I recognize him from.

Who would have thought he was from Miss Kim Billion Won Project?? If I remember correctly, he wore glasses in the drama??

I was really amazed at his dancing and Moon Guen Young's as well!!! I love to see more movies like that.

@sandy: it appears you have a typo in his "graduation info" ----> graduated in 1965?? :D I think you meant, 1995~

oh. sorry about that lilswtangel! :blush: and yes, he did wear glasses in miss kim's 1 billion won project.

Guest Babigrl

yeah omg! i don't see him at all :( i like his movies lol he's quite talented with the dancing and all in innocent steps :) EE!

Guest renni72

Not only dancing, he sang well too (if that was really him singing in Mr Wacky).....

He looks skinnier in Mr Wacky.....almost could not recognise him....

Guest Traytor

I've always known him as a big musical theatre star, but I guess he's been in more tv/drama things than I thought.

He was scouted for the role in Innocent Steps because of his musical theatre background. In the musical theatre/Korean Broadway world, he's super famous.

I'm madly in love with him. I think he's so charasmatic.

Guest renni72

Do you know how can I get the link for the song he sang in Mr Wacky?

He really does have screen presence....very stylish too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boonorbane

so that's why his name soudned familiar when i was watching miss kim's 1 million dollar project yesterday! he's the same park gun hyung from innocent steps!

saw him in Hye Sung's MV.. he looked really good there.. I think Park Gun Hyeong's very appealing.. even while seeing him in 1mil dollar project. Though he wasn't the good guy there but still he was nice to look at. :) he brings a smile to my face ^___^

01124566_2.jpg

00828886_2.jpg

00595133_2.jpg

credits: empas

Archived