Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

< Actress/Model/CF Queen >

title-1.jpg

PROFILE Name: 한예슬 / Han Ye-seul (Han Hye-seul) Real name: 김예슬 / Kim Ye Seul (I think someone from this forum said it's actually Kim Ye Seul <b>LEE</b>) Profession: Actress, Model Date of birth: 1982-Sept-18 Place of birth: Los Angeles, CA Height: 168cm Weight: 47kg Education: Cerritos College - Computer Graphics Speciality: Speaks English fluently Hobby: Plays the piano Religion: Christian

DRAMA

Myung Wol The Spy/Beautiful Spy (KBS, 2011) -Will It Snow On Christmas (SBS, 2009) -Tazza (SBS, 2008) -Couple of Fantasy (MBC, 2006) -That Summer's Typhoon (SBS, 2005) -Nine-Tailed Fox (KBS, 2003) -Breathless (MBC, 2003) -New Nonstop 4 (MBC, 2003)

MOVIE -Many A Little Romance (2011) -Prudent Miss Shin/Miss Gold Digger (2007)

AWARD 2008 SBS Awards: Top 10 Star Award 2008 SBS Awards: Female Lead Award - Special Planning for Tazza 2008 Golden Cinematography Awards: New Actress for Miss Gold Digger 2008 Blue Dragons Awards: Best New Actress for Miss Gold Digger 2008 44th Baeksang Awards: Best New Actress for Miss Gold Digger 2008 45th Grand Bell Awards: Daejong Film Festival: Best New Actress for Miss Gold Digger 2008 45th Grand Bell Awards: Daejong Film Festival: BMW Popularity Award for a Female 2007 Asia Model Festival Award 2007 43rd Baeksang Awards: Popularity Award (TV Section) 2006 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Award for Couple of Fantasy 2006 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award 2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Oh Ji Ho

ENDORSEMENT Caffe Bene VOV Bausch & Lomb C1 Soju V12 Tea Cass Beer Whisen Venus Clarins Reebok Domino's Pizza Samsung Motorola

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kittinexjj

shes so pretty...i loved her in gumiho...even though i despised her character....it still shocked me that this was the same actress that played in NN4..shes was so whiny and ditsy in NN4...keke

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ix3_jesus

she`s 166, i saw her height like that in a million places. they put her star height by adding a bit more cm. including heels

shes so pretty! def. my role model right now :)

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how to access her cyworld (because I sure as heck can't...)??

ARTICLE THAT SOMEWHAT RELATE TO HAN YE SEUL

http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=2662

It just basically talks about how Korea have affected celebrities in other Asian countries and how plastic surgery has become quite popular due to Korean female celebrities. But what kind of got me confused is that they say that HYS is one of many popular actresses that have had surgery (??).

I thought that she didn't have any surgery? :o

ARTICLE THAT SOMEWHAT RELATE TO HAN YE SEUL

http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=2662

It just basically talks about how Korea have affected celebrities in other Asian countries and how plastic surgery has become quite popular due to Korean female celebrities. But what kind of got me confused is that they say that HYS is one of many popular actresses that have had surgery (??).

I thought that she didn't have any surgery? :o

sounds like BS

KTH/IVY <3

Guest happy.birthday

She's a great actress and also a great singer! I loved her character in NN4 and that song from the ost... woah. She should release an album.

^I thought so too. But when she reaches a certain high note (like in Memory), her voice gets a bit weird?? Or maybe I'm just hearing wrong. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived