Smallville : Lana Lang or Lois Lane?

The original story of Superman, Lois Lane is the Clark Kent destiny...but for Smallville...I think we can choose another girl for Clark Kent. And I choose Lana Lang for Clark Kent in Smallville...the first love of him :) Here the picture of Lana and Lois : KristinKreuk3.jpg Lana Lang s4-erica1.jpg Lois Lane

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANJEE<3

lana

when did lois start appearing anyway? 4th season??.. when there is only one season left??

what's her role in this anyway appearing now? as lana's love rival?

Guest Apri1

i use to like Lana. Shes hot and great but Lois is better. She's more for him. She's energetic and spunky .. will bring out his personality more. I still like Lana but he should be with lois.

I think Lana is the true love of Clark Kent in the Smallville...Did you remember in one of episode (the title is 'Blank', but I forget in what season) when C.K lost all his memories? When he saw Lana Lang, his face look very2 happy and I could see that C.K seems know and like her...although he lost his memories, but he seems very familiar with Lana, because she is his true love :)

One thing that make C.K and Lana relationship not going well...is about C.K's secret about his power...Lana needs to know about that... :(

I hope in Smallville...C.K and Lana can be together :blush:

ClarkLana.jpg

The best couple in Smallville

Guest whizzer's_rose

I like lana better....kristin got more chemistry with tom on screen than the girl who plays lois....and anyway, everytime I see tom and lois on the screen I just can't erase the terri hatcher from my mind...you know that superman series back then...i forgot the name of the guy who played clark kent (he hosts ripley's) and that show sucked for me a lot because I really get annoyed with lois.....

I like lana better....kristin got more chemistry with tom on screen than the girl who plays lois....and anyway, everytime I see tom and lois on the screen I just can't erase the terri hatcher from my mind...you know that superman series back then...i forgot the name of the guy who played clark kent (he hosts ripley's) and that show sucked for me a lot because I really get annoyed with lois.....

Dean Cain if I don't mistaken who is starring as Clark Kent in Adventure of Superman : Lois and Clark :)

I think Tom and Kristin is really the best couple on the screen in Smallville...and Kristin is so lovely and has an innocent face :)

Guest mishax3

LANA LANG for sure.

lana loves clark

lois loves superman.

plus the only thing that is holding clark and lana's relationship back, is his secret. and we all know lana would accept him.

plus tom and kristin, have amazing chemistry.

Guest Melyxcious

i used to like lana because she was pretty and that she was clark's love interest.. but yeah, her character's gotten biatchyy =o=;

and originally it was Lois that Clark ends up being with and marries :]

i like lois better because her personality goes well in contrast with clarks

Archived