F1 racing

Guest mei_yee_chan

Guest mei_yee_chan
Do you watch? Who's your favourite driver?
I watch it every now and then 'cos my sister's a big fan of it. I like Juan Pablo Montoya. A real daring driver. B)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rockerbabe

I prefer Michael Schumacher but too bad, he's got a lousy combination of car this year... this year, Alonso is just so lucky...

was hoping that Kimi would win the world championship this year... :/

Guest The Stone Temple Pilot

I've been a Schumacher man since Spa 92, when he beat Senna and Prost in the wet. Yes, I'm sad that he lost the title, but in his absence, I would have THOUGHT that Raikkonen would whoop Alonso, ( i hate Alonso ) but it turned all sour on me... guess next year were gonna have to show em' how its done.

Guest aki_wagi

uhhhhhh.........i love schumacher....!!! he's soooo superb on track n more experience guy than the others!!! n drive so marvellous when it's raining!!! it's really sad to see his poor performance ever this season!!! bridgestone really suck!!! need to improve next year...weird huh, i'm blamming the tyre not the car....coz michelin tyre was better than bridgestone this year!!! :(:( n alonso!!!ur going DOWN!!! eventhough u already won both title 4' the championship n 4' ur team...ferrari definetely will be back!!!i remember one of the renault mechanic wore a t-shirt saying 'schumacher who?'...during alonso winning d' world champinship...he's gonna pay 4' what he's done!!! i remember his face!!! next year, u will cry like a baby!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I bet I should be a huge fan of Raikkonen, since he is from Finland, and Im from Finland too. Exactly, he is my friend's ex-bf O.o

Anyway, a looooooooong story :P

But, I do like Alonso the most!!

I have liked him since....2003? He got that something!!

• 8 months later...
Guest keauxz

I follow F1 Racing, I am a constant visitor to their website lol. F1 is clearly the hardest sport. Monaco is fun to watch

• 1 month later...
Guest LolitaMan

Just a bit less boring than nascar. But I could never get into it. I'd rather watch GT races that do more than just "TURN LEFT" lol.

Guest Chioster

^ you do know F1 cars and GT cars both race on the same tracks?? Plus you try getting the same times F1 cars get in Monaco with a GT car.

Anyways, my most favourite driver of all time has to be Ayrton Senna but too bad his career and life ended early. My current one is Jenson Button of HONDA!.

Guest LolitaMan

^ Actually I'm talking about the circle tracks. If they do race on the same track, then I never seen those track races on tv.

Guest Chioster

Spa? Nurburgring? Silverstone? And the circle tracks arent F1 cars. Those are Grand Prix cars which have a more powerful engines then F1 and less downforce for higher top speed they also weigh more then F1 cars. They are like Champ Cars.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have any favorite drivers, I just like watching the drivers and teams battle for position. Just watching the cars fly through the corners at such high speeds is also another spectacle.

• 1 month later...
Guest marasshi

^I beg to differ. I like to think he just has a better car than most of the better drivers. :) My favorite would have to be Michael Schumacher. Next is Kimi Raikkonen. Too bad he's been unlucky in a lot of the races this year.

I think it sucks that Alonso won championship this year. :x

Archived