Drunken Tiger

Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000
Tiger JK
there's been rumors on here, drunken camp etc about what the deal is with roscoe, jhig, miki, etc and if they are ever gonna reunite for a new album. anyways, im a member of the dt-love site and have been in contact with JK thru that site for 3-4 years.  so the other night, i sent a message.         Quote:              u guys ever gonna drop an old skool record on us? bring back all the homies. jhig, shine, micki, roscoe etc etc? that'd be hot.         JK wrote.            Quote:              word as matter of fact im workin on it i dont know about shine tho he got different dreams now one    p.s. happy new year         so i guess shine is still a question.... mellow.gif

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HK Tequila

If Shine isnt in the album then its not Drunken Tiger. JK should drop the Drunken Tiger tag and just call DT 5, 6 and this upcoming album his solo albums because thats what they are.

Guest LiQuorShot

anyways, im a member of the dt-love site and have been in contact with JK thru that site for 3-4 years.

thats freakin awesome J5. Is it easy to contact JK through that site, or have you been contacting him for a long time?

• 3 months later...

39118.gif

From the HIP HOP BIG 4 album, Drunken Tiger (JK) has 2 tracks.

One is called BREAK and "bong uri".

also Bobby Kim, Jo PD, and Joosuc are featured on the album as well.

Guest Hep D MC

If Shine isnt in the album then its not Drunken Tiger. JK should drop the Drunken Tiger tag and just call DT 5, 6 and this upcoming album his solo albums because thats what they are.

dt signed a 6 album contract with doremi. that's y the 5th and 6th were still under the dt name.

last time i saw shine was at his soju bar in apku called toma. at the time i asked him wassup wit music for him and i dont really remmeber what he said but he had no plans to come back then. last i heard he's working on his solo album though, and rumor is masta wu is gonna ghostwrite his korean lyrics.

i also heard a rumor that a movement compilation album is in the works, so i wouldnt be surprised if jhig, micki eyes, and roscoe were feat on that one. who knows though.

Guest cindel25

^ Masta Wu!!!!

Isn't Shine's album supposed to come out this summer?

Rumors also has it that Shine is on Wu's album but we should know pretty soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest plusone

hmm

isnt roscoe messing around in the states nowadays

havent heard about any of the other guys in awhile xcept that record label jk got started

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hpnotiq

Didn't want to make a whole new thread so I guess I'll just add it onto this thread.

Apparently DT has a new track called "One Summer Night" Featuring T. Its a hiphop remake or something of this one female vocalist's song? I know nothing about it. I just saw the music video on TV a couple days ago. In the song it also features Jerome (Do Sung Min, Actor, ex X-Large member) but then when I looked for the song it said nothing about Jerome.

Anyone know why Jerome was on that song but he was never revealed? And is Jerome on Jungle Records or something? Or was he just an extra? And fill me in on this new song please.

Don't kill me for asking stuff thats not really related to DT. Just really want to know.

Go DL "One Summer Night" =]

Archived