[movie 2001] Volcano High 화산고

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever
Jang Hyuk, Shin Min Ah, Kim Soo Ro, Kwon Sang Woo
Did anyone watch this movie? Unbelievable but Kwon Sang Woo and Shin Min A are in the movies!!! Yet I can't seem to search for the movie under their names in Yesasia. Is this movie out of date or cannot be published in Korean?

Guest sungified

This movie was pretty old. I saw it on MTV, it was a english dubbed version though. It was pretty good, though the beginning was a little pervy. xD I don't think yesasia have that movie anymore, cause the last time I check it was there. I think this movie is just out of date. i don't though. >.< sorry i'm no help.

Guest sunshine4ever

oh i actually rented it and true..it has the dubbed, but I flipped it to the b side and I can watch the original version with Korean audio...I didn't check the U.S version..I was thinking they did a remake for this movie...

thanks for answering, but I expect it to be good..^^

Guest NanaMun

I thought it was too weird....out of all Korean movies..why pick this one..??

It just seemed so random..

KSW was still pimp in it though

Guest ibabyxgardien

i actually saw it on tv dubbed with american voices..

it was interesting watching it like that..

never started it from the beginning to end though..

xD

Guest yuans7love

Gong Hyo Jin was in this movie right?? She had that weird hair :lol:

Jang Hyuck is soo cute<3 and Kwon Sang Woo was really hot too~ i like the special effects :D

Guest Saki>^.^<

I loved this movie! It was very different than any other movie I've seen, very unique. The style is a little art like... Yeah, the dubbed version was on MTV... KSW's voice was dubbed by Snoop Dog :lol:

But JH was the best in here, his facial expressions were hilarious! :D

Guest xKiss the Sky

I remember watching this movie dubbed in English on MTV. It was hilarious with the American voices, they just didn't match the Korean actors lol. I didn't know who Kwon Sang Woo and the others were (wasn't a Soompier back then lol). I think it was a pretty good movie. It was funny, creative, and interesting. The special effects were cool too. But then again, forgot what the movie was about, too long ago ><

I remember watching this movie dubbed in English on MTV. It was hilarious with the American voices, they just didn't match the Korean actors lol. I didn't know who Kwon Sang Woo and the others were (wasn't a Soompier back then lol). I think it was a pretty good movie. It was funny, creative, and interesting. The special effects were cool too. But then again, forgot what the movie was about, too long ago ><

--->>>36_1_25.gif

OMG... wat in the world ?

Guest banana_milk

I am a HUGE fan of Shin Minah and Gong Hyo Jin, but I have to say, this movie sucked. and this is coming from someone who's pretty tolerant of bad movies.

This is a movie where you watch it only to waste an hour or two. The visual effects are great, the acting is decent, especially because almost everyone in this film was a newbie at the time. The plot is bad, but entertaining enough. Just watch it for a few laughs.

Oh, and maybe check the korean name, 화산고... if it's still not on yesasia, then...i don't know where to find it. sorry!

I loved this movie! Jang Hyuk was so funny in it ~ I never got to see the dubbed version but I want to.

Does anyone know who sings the ending song that plays during the credits? I've been trying to find out forever =_=

• 1 month later...
Guest s0urp@tchk!d

ohhhh my freaaaking!!!!!!!!! FIRST K-MOVIE I EVER WATCHED IN MY LIFE..

DUBBED BY MTV.

ahahah this was soooooo long ago. i LAUGHED MY ASSSS off watching this w/ mtv voice-overs of like snoop dog, pat morita, some other blk ppl LOL.

ahh and i didn't even know who KwonSangWoo or ShinMinNah were at that time LOL.

OH YEA. one more thing. i SO remember the part w/ the blond lead (i forgot his name -___-"" lol) where he's in the shower room testing out his water powers...and they BLEEPED....ok i mean BLURRED OUT HIS JEEJEE LMFAO!!!!!!! that was priceless.

good memories. :)

Archived