What is you favorite Search Engine...

Guest riksworld

Guest sunidhi

Google is mine all time favorite search engine and helpful for me too. I always go with it for any kind of search and it helped me a lot yet. I'm satisfied from the results got from it yet and wil ahead too.

Guest JaruJaru

I don't even know how other websites are still up with Google and Yahoo there. What's this Bing and Ask garbage?

Guest HERMIT

My neighbor.

Not so much because she's really super smart or is better than Google.

I just like to annoy her and she kinda has big boobs.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I've used Google for a long time now since it's my homepage. Before I used to go to AskJeeves.com

Ugh. I haven't switched to Google from Yahoo, yet. I hate Yahoo's cluttered homepage and its crap articles written by clowns, but my primary e-mail address that I've used for years is with Yahoo. It's convenient to be able to check it right when I open my browser.

Guest monkeyinabarrel

Ugh. I haven't switched to Google from Yahoo, yet. I hate Yahoo's cluttered homepage and its crap articles written by clowns, but my primary e-mail address that I've used for years is with Yahoo. It's convenient to be able to check it right when I open my browser.

Lol but I love the top rated comments. That's probably the only thing keeping Yahoo news/answers alive are the rhetorical/troll comments that lure people like me to visit the articles.

Google (even though I have a feeling something really bad will happen with its user content info), it barely uses any data and has cool logos

Guest alisonwonderland

I think Bing's attempts to stay relevant are kind of pathetic (all those ads and sponsored things). I mean, why bother lol. but back when google wasn't the giant it is now, I'd also use altavista and askjeeves as supplement.

Guest writersblockcjhsu

My neighbor.

Not so much because she's really super smart or is better than Google.

I just like to annoy her and she kinda has big boobs.

Big boobs FTW!!! :D.

Google.

Or you know, people can start using those things we forgotten. What are those called? Oh right, books!

Lol but I love the top rated comments. That's probably the only thing keeping Yahoo news/answers alive are the rhetorical/troll comments that lure people like me to visit the articles.

Google (even though I have a feeling something really bad will happen with its user content info), it barely uses any data and has cool logos

yahoo has that annoying toolbar that you can "accidentally" install if you aren't careful. it's hard to remove (i had to disable all plug-ins/add-ons for firefox) and i think it has spyware

Archived