EvanescentEvents Crafts

Guest EvanescentEvents

Guest EvanescentEvents

by EvanescentEvents Here is a list of tutorials I've made for various crafts.
Below is a full picture preview of the newest tutorial. Click on the rest to view in full.
I'll update as I create more. Enjoy! n_n

Past projects:
4. Panda pencil holder
3. Felt pineapple
2. Simple acrylic frame
1. Easter egg surprise [Part 1]

Newest addition: March 14, 2013

5. 3D Paper diamond << Click!
DSCF9383.JPG
6. Simple rose card << Click!
DSCF9397.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest EvanescentEvents

!!New!!
8. Felt on wood << Click!
Most materials can be purchased from the dollar store and the rest can be found at your local crafts store.It's perfect for holding small objects or as a personalized gift!
b1_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg
b4_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EvanescentEvents

!!NEW!!
9. Easy felt macarons << Click!
Super easy to make! Full tutorial provided :D

M1_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg
M2_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg
~~
Hey guys, 
If you ever attempt any of these crafts, please feel free to share your experience with me! I'd love to see how people make use of my tutorials! I will feature your craft on my blog (with a link to your site if applicable).Sharing your experience with me helps me improve on future tutorials!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Not to offend you, and this could be totally coincidental but Didn't Mel post that tutorial and say she got it from a Japanese Magazine?  I think you should credit where you get your tutorials from (even if you're recreating the steps), cause if it's not your own idea, it it is stealing.  I apologize if I'm wrong.  

Guest janethoo

Wow, so easy and creative!
I just want to ask:are you Chinese people, because I find some Chinese words on your craft
:)] I-)

• 1 month later...
Guest EvanescentEvents

@Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: Hi! No worries, I understand. I came up with this idea myself after collecting a bunch of toilet paper rolls. I've never seen other tutorials on this (although I wouldn't be surprised if there were since it's a pretty simple idea). I do not recreate tutorials made by others. If I hare something made from other people's tutorials, I credit them & provide a link directly to their site. Please link me the Japanese magazine if it's still available, I'd like to see it too
@janethoo: Yeah I'm Chinese :D

• 2 months later...
Guest EvanescentEvents

Cacti phone straps! Handmade from polymer clay.
You can get them from my store (see signature)! 50% off promo code: "cactusfarm"
DSC07327_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg
all+comparison.jpg

DSC07476_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

phone.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived