body shapes

a_thao4ever

what do most guys/girls preferso tell me your body types. I'm an hour glass with a tiny waist and big hips. what are guy's and girl's opinion on these types of body shapes. Which one is more attractive for like lets say when you go to the club or just every day look. let me know :D

fitnesslines-female-body-shapes.gif

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Oh, yeah, I think you meant to post this in either the health and fitness section or the beauty section.

But, ah, spoon shape? First I've heard of that. I guess they consider it the same as pear shaped?

Anyway, I don't have the MOST curves in the world, but I definitely seem to fit the hourglass shape more than any of the others. I think there are attractive people in every body type though.

Guest HERMIT

You know, none of those seem to fit the body types that i prefer.

Anyway, whichever shape you guys would lump Sofia Vergara and Christina Hendricks - that would be my type.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i like guys with taeyang body, but my hubby has kind of a chubby body(from being fat with me).. DOES THAT MEAN I LIKE FATTIES TOO?! :)

Guest HERMIT

My 2 fav "natural" ladies too! ;)

Funny Bunny.  I just realized you're kinda in that category too.  Lucky husband you got there. :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

Archived