Do you like to share food?

GreenTeandSASHIMI

Random question but today i was making myself a pack of instant noodles then suddenly my older sister comes along and asked if she could have some so i was like sure and then she just freaking eats so much of it!! I don't know why i'm bothered by sharing food like noodles, etc. But i'm fine with sharing food that you pick, like chips, candy, popcorn etc. But i just HATE sharing food that you get with chopsticks, forks, spoons like noodles, rice, etc. I don't know i just cannot keep my eyes on how much they take and i start getting kind of frustrated but of course i don't say anything because it's rude if i do but i secretly hate it

call me greedy but near the time of the month people who touch my food will DIE in my thoughts lol

im relieved that i'm not the only one who doesn't like to share food.. lol this afternoon i was pissed about it so i didn't know whether this was normal or not

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monkeyinabarrel

Generally a couple of my friends pick out a few pieces of my lunch (I don't mind if its one or two bites but if its over you better give me some of yours)

Guest AceFondu

Basically.. If i bought the food... i aint sharing..

I am really greedy with my food because i bought it so i want to eat it and enjoy the satisfaction of course not share it and then have to go buy something else again because it didnt fill me up.. lol

If i share some of my food, you'd better be sharing some of yours also :D

But most of the times.. i would offer my friends some of my food... because i feel like i need to but i dont like it when someone just stares at my food and expects me to ask because they are staring at it... -______-

Also if I go out in a big group.. I would not buy food at all until we all get hungry and go eat out because they would be all up on your food lol or snacks that you bought...

In conclusion.. NOPE! I dont like to share my food ^^~

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

I don't necessarily "like" to share food.. I ask because it's polite. Or, I might "like" to share my food because I might not like the food too much.

Guest princessberry

hmm, I don't mind sharing at all. Unless I am really hungry, then I might have forgotten to offer.

Or else, I will just ask if anyone wanna share :D

Guest Saseumi

I don't mind sharing actual meals because I have such a small stomach and have to be seriously starving to make a dent in a normal adult portion size. If it's a snack or only a small portion I'll be stingy but normally it'll be mutual sharing so it's alright. x)

Guest -Kai-1430290422

i always share my food even if i'm super hungry ^^"

but when it comes to my siblings they're just like beasts so i usually don't share with'em lol

therefore i don't eat much so i got no problem with sharing food rolleyes.gif

Guest _unnie_24_

I don't usually buy on campus. I pack my own sandwich. So im sure my friends wouldn't wanna have a bite...

I don't mind at all cos I'm always a food-sharer. I would readily share food with close friends and family. And they do the same for me.

Guest leehyori2

i always share my donuts! im fine sharing dishes as well :) if your a slow eater, then ill everything including banchan :D! hohohoho

Guest AS1AND0LL

I'll share my food, sometimes it depends who it is.. I have friends who ask for a bite but it ends being the entire thing ya know? Can't always share lol.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

HAHA, this is me everyday!! My husband always steals my food(he gets a nasty pinch in return), NEVER EVER steal from a pregnant lady!!! LOL

if Im eating a Whopper, fries, drink from BK, no I wont offer you a bite, but I always carry enough money to offer to buy a friend a hamburger meal, I never let a friend go hungry

if I have a pizza or large family sized bag of chips & salsa, I will offer you some

or if your a guest at my house, I'll offer you a meal

Guest ayasharanice

i like to share food^^ why is it that i like it? for the simple reason that its lonely/sad to eat by your self...isnt it great if you could share what you have w/ the people that you like (like your friends, your family)...its not that you feed and feel full w/ your stomach...rather it feels good w/ a full heart right^_^

i shared my foods but not like a chunk of chicken thighs though

maybe cookies, doughnuts, crackers

i've always save the best part for last

and i hate it when someone steals that part or disturbs me enjoying it eventhough its my hubby >=D

Guest Thuthiiii

i hav to admit tht i am a tiny person and i looooove foood bt i wud never share myfood with my sisters...looooool

Guest chocolatepocky

I really don't care about sharing my food. It's become second nature to me haha.

But if it's like my favorite food or something really good and expensive that I bought with my own money, yeah, I'd be reluctant to share it. Just cuz you know...lol

Archived