Genre: Thriller & Crime
Episodes: 20
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast Period: 2012-May-30 to 2012-Aug-09
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday @ 21:55
Director: Kim Hyung Sik
Screenwriter: Kim Eun Hee

SYNOPSIS

Ghost is a drama that depicts the works and life of a cyber investigation squad who fight crimes that emerged with the development of the internet.

Kim Woo Hyun (So Ji Sub) is the only son of a high ranking police officer. Woo Hyun entered the police academy ranked first and graduated from the academy ranked first. As a detective, he then joins the cyber investigation department with Yoo Gang Mi (Lee Yeon Hee). Woo Hyun then works to reveal the secrets of those that hide within the cyber world.

CAST

So Ji-Sub - Kim Woo-Hyun
Lee Yeon-Hee - Yoo Gang-Mi
Daniel Choi - Park Gi-Young
Kwak Do-Won - Kwon Hyuk-Joo
Uhm Ki-Joon - Jo Hyun-Min
MBLAQ's G.O - Lee Tae-Kyun
Song Ha-Yoon - Choi Seung-Yeon

NEWS & INFORMATION

So Ji Sub's Return to Dramaland?
So Ji-Sub Confirms Crime Drama 'Ghost'
Lee Yeon-Hee Reunites So Ji-Sub for 'Ghost'
Eom Ki-Joon Joins Cyber Thriller 'Ghost'
Daniel Choi Joins the Cast of 'Ghost'
MBLAQ's G.O. Close to Joining So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee for New Drama "Ghost"
MBLAQ’s G.O to Postpone Sub-Unit Activities Due to New Drama
So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, Choi Daniel, and MBLAQ’s G.O. Hold Script Reading for ‘Ghost’
Kim Byul Changes Her Name, Joins 'Ghost'
Still Cuts of So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee on the Set of 'Phantom' Revealed
Subway Passengers Halt When So Ji Sub Gets on Board
"Ghost - Drama" Lee Yeon Hee: So Ji Sub is Unexpected When He is on Break
Preview Investigator So Ji Sub in His Upcoming Drama 'Ghost'
So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee's 'Ghost' Reveals Posters
"Ghost - Drama" So Ji Sub, Attracted to the New Subject and Script
Round Three: "Bridal Mask", "I Do", and "Ghost - Drama" Last
Lee Yeon Hee - The Birth of "Action Goddess"
Han Ji Min: Agreed With So Ji Sub to Watch 'Ghost'
So Ji Sub Reborn After Changing Face
MBLAQ's G.O on His First Acting Experience in 'Ghost'
Daniel Choi Professionalism: 5 Hours to Apply Full Body Plaster Cast
Daniel Choi Expressed His Thoughts on Getting Off 'Ghost'
MBLAQ's G.O: Acting is Like the Mood on Pleasant Trip
So Ji Sub: You Can Comment More
Lee Yeon Hee Had Nosebleed When Filming 'Ghost'
'Ghost' Stages Powerful Challenge to Wed-Thurs Drama Ratings Champion With Thrilling Plot
So Ji Sub Looks Diligent in New 'Ghost' Still Cuts
'Ghost' MBLAQ G.O's Honesty in Trying Hard
'Ghost' Lee Yeon Hee Jealous of So Ji Sub's Kiss
After Gong Yoo and Jang Dong Gun, 'Ghost' Fans Say They Want So Ji Sub Topless Too
So Ji Sub Defends Lee Yeon Hee's Acting
Fans of MBLAQ's G.O. Treat 'Phantom' Staff Members to a Buffet Meal
Past Photos of Daniel Choi and So Ji Sub Receive Attention
MBLAQ Releases "Phantom (We Were Both in Love) for 'Phantom' OST
Block B's "Burn Out" for 'Phantom' OST Released
Kwak Do Won Sings TaeTiSeo's "Twinkle" on 'Phantom'
Actor Kwak Do Won Snaps a Photo with MBLAQ's G.O. on the Set of 'Phantom'
'Ghost' So Ji Sub-Kwak Do Won Couple Meets in a Movie
So Ji Sub on 'Ghost', "It Was My Most Challenging Work to Date."
So Ji Sub Shares His Thoughts on the Conclusion of 'Phantom'
Phantom' So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, and Kwak Do Won Named Honorary Ambassadors for Cyber Crime Prevention

VIDEOS

Teaser 2

VIKI CHANNEL
(Click to View)

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
(Click to View)

OST

Ost - Part 1
Shin Bora - Never Cry
MBLAQ - Phantom (We Were Both in Love)
Block B - Burn Out
Lee Ki Chan - How

EPISODE RECAPS

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20

Credits: Asian Wiki

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Can't wait 2 c it really soon :w00t: I'm looking forward 2 c this drama with SJS & LYH :rolleyes: EXCITED!!!!

Daniel Choi Joins the Cast of 'Ghost'

Well so far the secondary cast is doing all the heavy lifting in getting my interest up for this drama. Daniel Choi (The Musical, Baby-Faced Beauty) has now joined the cast of upcoming cyber investigation drama Ghost, due out this May. It stars So Ji-sub and Lee Yeon-hee, who have already been paired together in a short drama special years ago, and now with the addition of Choi, there’s another reunion afoot: this will be his third project with co-star Eom Ki-joon, since 2008′s

The World They Live In and 2009′s Good Job, Good Job.

Daniel Choi and Eom Ki-joon are pretty much of the same type (I could picture them running into each other in auditions for the same roles) so it’s interesting that they’ve worked together so many times. I suppose a cyber crimes division can never have too many bespectacled geeky types. Line ‘em up! I’ll watch for the army of adorable nerds.

He’ll be playing So Ji-sub’s friend, which already confuses me, since I thought So Ji-sub was playing the gruff genius anti-social guy who HAS NO FRIENDS. It’s implied in the ‘anti-social.’ I… don’t get it? It’d be cute if it were a goofy one-sided friendship, like if Daniel Choi thought they were besties and So Ji-sub couldn’t even remember his name. Based on what I’ve seen of Sign though, I don’t think they’re going to veer much away from the dramatic procedural in tone. So… cyber cops investigating cyber crimes — that’s the name of the game.

Shooting begins in April, and Ghost premieres late May following Rooftop Prince on SBS.

Guest satisfaction!

oh man oh man oh man SJS and LYH together???? that's like giving me a package of goodies....

ps: lee yeon hee works with the hottest male costars :P

Guest doremihouse

Can't wait to see the reunion of SJS n LYH. I admire them both in U-Turn 2008, just so happy that they can do a drama together soon yeahhhh

MBLAQ’s G.O. Close to Joining So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee for New Drama "Ghost"   

MBLAQ’s G.O. is close to joining the cast of new SBS drama “Ghost,” it was reported by local media on April 4.

According to OSEN, an SBS official said earlier today, “G.O. received the casting offer about a month ago. He passed the audition and even participated in a recent script reading session. He’s planning to start filming in late April.”

But MBLAQ’s agency declined to confirm the casting, as they only said, “It’s true that we received the offer for ‘Ghost,’ but nothing has been finalized. Since the contract is not completed, it’s difficult for us to comment on the situation.”

“Ghost” is a TV series produced by Kim Hyun Shik, whose previous works include SBS dramas “Sign” and “Cain and Abel.” Other cast members confirmed so far include So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, Um Ki Joon, and Choi Daniel. “Ghost” will air in May following the end of “Rooftop Prince.”

Credits: Soompi

Guest Starlitelet

I haven't seen Lee Yeon Hee since East of Eden

:o! I'm so glad she's back, and I'm super glad she's doing a drama with So Ji Sub.

I miss Lee Yeon Hee, and her sweet smile :wub:.

:w00t: Yay, LYH in a new drama--with SJS too! I'm so happy she grew her hair out again, and she seems to be carrying a more mature vibe in the bts photos. Can't wait till the official posters and whatnot are released!

Guest satisfaction!

she is sooooo pretty in those stills! i can already sense their sizzlin' chemistry :] ahhh can't wait!

Guest purpledrama

AHHH SO HAPPY TO SEE MORE NEWS ABOUT THE DRAMA AND YES THEIR CHEMISTRY WILL BE GREAT :wub:

JUST WAITING FOR MORE UPDATES NOW FROM SJS :lol:

[120413]SJS "Ghost" first shot

KLJGg0.jpg

안녕하세요. 소지섭 입니다.

오늘 드라마 유령의 첫 촬영일 입니다.

조금 긴장되긴 하지만 새로운 작품으로 여러분과 만날 생각에 기쁘고 떨리기도 합니다.

드라마 유령, 많은 기대 부탁드려요.

늘 응원해 주셔서 감사합니다.

cr:SJS baidu

Guest bibidep

Hello All,

Wow 45 more days to go. I can't wait for that day to see Yeon Hee acting again. No matter what they did with Yeon Hee, she still look young. SJS had lost some weight, he look young and fit well with Yeon Hee. I also think the chemistry for these two will be great, SJS is good at leading his co-star.

Archived