Lindsay Lohan on the Late Night With Jimmy Fallon show

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

on March 1, 2012
lindsay-lohan-jimmy-fallon-show-01.jpg

Lindsay Lohan pays a visit to host Jimmy Fallon on the Late Night With Jimmy Fallon show held at Rockefeller Center on Thursday (March 1) in New York City.

The 25-year-old actress went on the show to promote her Saturday Night Live hosting gig, which airs this weekend! “Watch me on @jimmyfallon tonight!!” Lindsay wrote on her Twitter account.

lindsay-lohan-jimmy-fallon-show-04.jpg

On Late Night, Linds played a game of Pictionary with Jimmy! Tune in to see the outcome of the game.

lindsay-lohan-jimmy-fallon-show-05.jpg

I cannot believe she looks like that now. She was such a pretty and cute girl before! :blink:

Lindsay-Lohan-Blonde-Hairstyle.jpglindsay-lohan-04.jpg

source: justjared

Guest PDURRR

her hair is a mess and she has some weird lip plump thing going on

i adore her as a style icon though...or at least the old her

i think it's the hair that's making her face all fat and odd looking...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

All that botox is making her have a chubby bloated chipmunk face. Not the cute kind of chipmunk either. I can't believe how different she looks from the last two photos you posted.

Guest AAgurl789

funny thing was i was gonna say she actually looks well put in these photos at least..then the last two makes me snap back to reality and go "why lindsay..you were already attractive back then. now, I can only hope that your face doesn't add in another 10 years in a month" o_O

People are being too critical on her looks. You can't compare her to her pictures from around 8 years ago. I wouldn't expect anyone to look as good as they did at their prime 8 years later. She's still pretty in my opinion.

Guest butterfly8

lol it's not botox, it's dermal fillers (same thing with Megan Fox). i'm guessing it's to pump out her wrinkles. lol 25 is hardly past her prime, in fact biologically speaking isn't 25 the peak in a human's life? drugs and alcohol age you, if you guys have seen before and after pics of drug addicts.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

People are being too critical on her looks. You can't compare her to her pictures from around 8 years ago. I wouldn't expect anyone to look as good as they did at their prime 8 years later. She's still pretty in my opinion.

She's only 25, how is it not fair to compare her to how she was 8 years ago? People aren't showing such signs of age when they're only 25. The only reason we criticize is because she looks unnatural and would be much prettier without all the cosmetic "enhancements."

Guest xtransterr

dang. she was GLOWING in her old pictures.. i just can't help but think she'll never look close to even half of what she used to..

at least she fixed them damn rotten teeth she had..

Archived