How to be a troll

Mannosuke

Guest pho-king-nguyen-er

Hmm I personally trolled and killed this forum recently called asiafinest.com. If you got a linux machine you can write scripts using a text web browser(Lynx or w3m). You can write a registering script where it'll signup for e-mails(make sure the e-mail site don't require captcha to register), then use that to register the forum. You can write up multiple of these scripts for different e-mail providers. Also make sure these scripts write to a file to keep track of e-mail, user-names, and passwords. I personally like to set this up using XML. Then setup a script that'll crawl through the forum using the username you registered from that XML list, where it'll finds the "New topic" button create a thread or it'll find "Add Reply" button create a post. Of course some of your users will get banned, so in the previous script setup a way that if it can't crawl, then obviously that username is banned and remove it from the XML file and use the next username on the list.

Pretty simple scripts to setup. Also most likely your IP address will get banned. Google "anonymous proxy" and that'll be your friend to setup on your computer so that you'll access the forum with another IP address.

I used VMs to help make mass attacks, but ofcourse you don't have to...using one machine is good enough to annoy that forum.

Gosh i hate asiafinest.com...Ben is a little bitch.

Also I am not gonna give you the scripts I made...trolling is serious business and you gotta work hard to be a l33t troll. Just take my advice if you want to take trolling to the next level.

Guest HERMIT

I'm a relatively old guy ..... so I prepare for it kinda old school. 

I asked someone for advice on this once and she said I already had the height and looks down pat.

I just needed to work on riddles and hang out under bridges more often.  2a8hk7t.jpg

Archived