What Did You Wear For a Wedding

Guest thuynmt

Guest thuynmt
Share pictures of what you wore to weddings!
My sister's wedding is coming up, and I thought it'd be interesting to see what soompiers have worn to weddings and hopefully, get some ideas. Please share your picture(s)! biggrin.gif

At both weddings I've been to, I wore dress pants. Not really recommended, because besides a couple old ladies and the opposite gender I was the only one wearing them. XD I went to a friend's sister's wedding (first wedding is ever gone to) and had no clue what to wear; my friend said whatever I wanted... Her mom was confused and kinda mad I didn't have a skirt, plus I showed up in converse while my bf had on a suit and everything. Thanks guys. XD

Guest _ATELIER

for me it depends on night or day, i've been to a wedding ceremony during the daytime and i wore something more whimsical and springy, at night i prefer to look more formal and classy.

(lulus.com)

maybe not in white haha but the dress is cute xD

bBVD8577gtoffwhiteB.jpg

bBBDbb48918redB.jpg

Guest Rita1430281860

Your sister's wedding? Does she not have bridesmaids? 

My sister's wedding is also coming up. It's going to be in April. This is the dress I'm wearing.

_default.jpg

Guest thuynmt

Your sister's wedding? Does she not have bridesmaids? 

My sister's wedding is also coming up. It's going to be in April. This is the dress I'm wearing.

*quoted image*

She does have bridesmaids. It's just that I'm a tomboy and I haven't wear a dress for years so I just want to look presentable. However, I don't know what kind of dress should I get. 

Guest shina1430289965

for me it depends on night or day, i've been to a wedding ceremony during the daytime and i wore something more whimsical and springy, at night i prefer to look more formal and classy.

(lulus.com)

maybe not in white haha but the dress is cute xD

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Dear there are lots of varieties of dresses in the market of dress you can choose any one but now trend is tumbler so you can use that.

• 1 month later...
Guest LovePinku

well..... ive been to like 10 weddings, and being the kinda rebel tomboy i am, i refused to wear a dress, so i wore short shorts, not the jean type tho, just plain black with a white dress shirt and a vest, it was pretty good actually, and i wore black heeled boots.......

I've worn dresses to all the weddings/receptions I've attended. I tend to go for the short pink dresses, have my hair down with a pair of dark heels.

For the ceremony/mass, I try to keep it simple - just a nice flowy dress with flats.

I used to work as a waitress for weddings, and imo you cannot be under or over dressed. There are always girls who go all out, some who just wear jeans (pants) and then the in betweens who just wear a nice normal dress. Of course, there are more of the 'all out' girls than the jeans wearers, but at the end of the day, I think whatever you feel most comfortable in is what you should wear. :)

Guest Christinaisweird

Always worn dresses and flats, and I tried to stay away from the color red, so I don't take away the attention or clash when there are asian ceremonies.

Guest iyagi

Great thread! I'm going to my cousin's wedding in about two weeks and I ordered this dress from ModCloth to wear. I ordered a size small, but it is a tad loose in some areas, so I'll probably buy a belt for it or get it taken in a little. Lovely dress though! I'll probably pair it with some sheer black tights. Still deciding on what shoes to go with it.

My last two weddings were not great because I was going through my awkward stage during both :|

Guest musicsmylife

P1020405.jpg

Here's what I wore to last the wedding I attended :) It was at a park overlooking the beach.

I just bought this dress from BCBG. I wouldn't have ever tried it on but the sales associate said it was the most popular style. It was hard for me to find a dress because of the material, the quality and my weird body proportions but this dress fit beautifully. 

http://bcbg.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pBCBG1-10086959enh-z6.jpg

That is a beautiful dress. I actually saw it at my Macy's in the sale section, but even at $100 I didn't want to pull the trigger. Plus it was in red....which can be tough to wear to Asian weddings.

Guest angle0425

My sister's wedding is coming up, and I thought it'd be interesting to see what soompiers have worn to weddings and hopefully, get some ideas. Please share your picture(s)! *quoted image*

i  like those dress,it's very nice to wear in your sister wedding. 108387_P_1334748226687.jpg

tongue2.gif

Archived