NYC Mural Project

Guest hellokittyforeverandever

Hey guys,

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I think this forum would be the most relevant.

New York University recently granted my proposal to paint a mural in the city! They have given me the funding to do this project so I am currently seeking a location in which to paint this wall. Would any of you guys know of any places that need a mural? I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Oooh! That sounds so cool! I don't live in US, so I won't be able to help you but keep us updated! It sounds so amazing to have received funding for a project all of your own!

Oh and another subforum you can post this is in the "Network" forums. There's US and regions there. I'm not sure if they're still bustling anymore but worth a try!

Hi guys! Thanks for your support.

k3L - I'm trying to make it near the NYU campus so volunteers have easy access to come by and paint it. Chinatown may be an option, but right now I contacted the Dept of Transportation since they have a Urban Art program. Only problem is, you need to apply for that.

Still trying to contact private owned buildings to see if anyone wants a mural painted.

Re: Parks. That could be a good idea.... Definitely will try to contact some parks now! Thanks!

If you guys hear anything about someone needing a mural, please let me know!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

what about schools? ive seen a lot with murals on them already.. maybe one might want a new one?

but you'll probably have to paint a specific education related mural....

Archived