What are some best Facial Mask?

Guest azn&luvit

Guest azn&luvit

Asian Facial Mask Brands
My skin condition is horrible lately and im thinking about buying a face mask online.

What are some good face mask???

i know there are different types of face mask but just list the things you have try. ^.^

Thank You!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest polarpooh17

I've only used My Beauty Diary, Laneige,The Face Shop, C.O. Bigelow masks, but with all masks, I think the purpose is just to give a lil boost and they aren't going to give an amazing change.

My Beauty Diary-although I think these masks are quite effective, doesn't work on me because I seem to be allergic some ingredient in a lot of their masks. But many people really like them, especially since their formula/sheet mask seems to have improved last year or the year before. The ones that worked were pretty good in effectiveness.

Laneige- Strawberry Yogurt Pack, now upgraded to Multiberry Yogurt Pack- does give a short brighter/softer complexion. I prefer the the Multiberry Yogurt Pack because the Strawberry one seemed to give me a allergic reaction, so glad they improved it. The Water Sleeping Pack is also very popular and raved about from their brand and I bought it but haven't tried it.

The Face Shop- I've tried their sheet masks, the fruit ones & the Herbal Medicine ones, most of them are cooling, calming redness, some provide clearer skin but effectiveness is minimal compared to the others I've tried. They are moisturizing to some limit and decent masks, just not great masks.

C.O. Bigelow- this brand is from Bath & Body Works. I tried one of their clay masks, and it was very good at clearing the pores, making the face less oily, reduces redness, etc. very effective but I think it's discontinued now and I haven't tried their new ones.

Oops, sorry C.O. Bigelow is not asian.

Recently bought Missha masks to try because of their big sale, and Silk Whitia but haven't tried them. Although with Silk Whitia, I've heard many good things about it as well. Other asian facial masks I've heard many good things about and are quite popular, but have yet to try are: Sexylook, SKII, Face Q (heard these aren't as good as My Beauty Diary), innisfree, and Etude House...

Guest azn&luvit

I've used laneige's water sleeping pack and i dont see any differences on my skin but it does feels good when i go to sleep with it on.

I feel the same way about strawberry yogurt too...doesnt really do anything to my skin but it smell soo good.

And Thank YOu Guys!! i think i am going to buy from Missha.

Guest panda.rider

I really like the Beauty Friends (Korean brand) masks. I use 2 a week. It keeps my skin moisturized and bright, best of all it doesn't break me out! ^.^

I use to use TheFaceShop and Missha masks but after trying Beauty Friends, I immediately stopped buying the other brands. Personally, I think the FaceShop masks are heavily overpriced (especially if purchased in U.S. stores) and have very minimal effect on your skin. I even regret buying some of them like the green tea one for acne. That mask was literally crap. =/

I think Missha masks work better than TheFaceShop and its more than half the price too! I stopped buying them after discovering Beauty Friends, but I would still repurchase Missha masks if I get the chance.

Guest Those_RainyDays

I really like the Beauty Friends (Korean brand) masks.

I use BF masks, too! I bought them from eBay for super cheap and they work wonderfully on my oily skin.  The essence in it feels lightweighted but moisturizing at the same time. Love it :)

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ clean and clear is not an asian brand.. nor is it a mask :mellow:

I've used beauty diary's apple and wine masks before. I wouldn't say that the results are fantastic but it's decent for it's price. the apple one is great for keeping my skin matte in the summer. I'm going to give beauty friends a try next time. I saw them in sasa but chose beauty diary because I hadn't heard of beauty friends before

Guest jewleea

I love the TCM masks.  You can get them at sasa for a really cheap price.  It really brightens my skin by the time I wake up, and it makes my skin really smooth.  It helped me with my acne too.

Guest Highstreetlabels

Milk Mask is one if the easiest and cheapest mask. Moist some cotton wool with milk and rub it on the face. Avocado is a naturally affluent moisturizer. Mush the meat of the avocado into a creamy texture. Massage into the face and neck. Leave on for 15 minutes and gently wash off. The best face mask made included fresh pineapple, organic oats and acacia honey.

Guest vanessa_x17

my favorite clay mask : DHC Mineral Mask

its such a treat for my skin. feels so refreshed after it. only needs 5-10 mins but i cant seem to find any time

26_Detail.jpg

i hear good things about the My Beauty Diary masks, ive been meaning to try

Guest silntdreamer

I like some of the masks posted as well. But one of my favorites is the Aztec Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar. Hands down the best mask for acne. My skin always books better after using it.

• 8 months later...
Guest spop101

It depends on your skin condition.

If your skin is really dry I suggest a moisturizing sheet mask with hyaluronic acid

If your skin is broke out and is really irritated I suggest skinfood's cucumber pack  (It helped me a lot when I was in Korea and I broke out horribly)

If your skin is is dull I suggest Tony Moly's Intense care dual effect sleep pack (I don't have a link >.<) it whitens your skin and prevents wrinkles.

Archived