DIY Kitchen Products!

Guest Yinan

My friends and I are big foodies! We recently started a cooking group called TYT (which just stands for our names, Taeko, Yinan, Tes) but then we thought it looked like a "crying bear", so we came up with this cute bear logo.

Anyways, I started making a series of kitchen products with the brand. So far I've only made kitchen mittens, need to find easier ways than hand painting to do the fabric.

mitten01.jpg

mitten02.jpg

mitten03.jpg

mitten04.jpg

We got the aprons printed at Snapfish (technically not a real DIY)... but I thought it was cute to share! I still haven't worn mine yet because I'm in another state at the moment.

TT-1.jpg

Anyone have kitchen products? Or ideas/suggestions? I thought about making coasters with the same fabric materials - but then I think the heat might ruin the painted bears.

Guest tinhieu

How about.... make some of those repeated bear patterns and use it as kitchen drawer/cupboard liners?

hehe... those bears are pretty cute.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jhonny021

That logo was really cute and perfect ,in our cleaning services at http://aton.fi/ in Finland our logo is really simple and it just like a name unlike this were it is really creative.

• 3 months later...
Guest gabrielcash

Your logo seems to be very unique. Try to put this logo on every stuff like on tissue paper, tables, plates and other. This will promote your cooking group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest RogerSanchez

Very nice creation, you are really created such a nice kitchen products. I am too going to make some kitchen products for myself. The above all are very cute and nice products for kitchen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys on YouTube? If so, I think I may have stumbled on one of your videos last week!

My ideas: recipe book w/ logo cover; rice paddle w/ logo (not DIY but I've seen lots of companies do this @ Asian culture festivals & stuff); sticker food labels w/ cute phrases + logo (i.e. "Spicy!" "Name:___" "My Kimchi" "Delicious!" etc.); fridge magnets.

• 2 weeks later...

emywa said: Are you guys on YouTube? If so, I think I may have stumbled on one of your videos last week! My ideas: recipe book w/ logo cover; rice paddle w/ logo (not DIY but I've seen lots of companies do this @ Asian culture festivals & stuff); sticker food labels w/ cute phrases + logo (i.e. "Spicy!" "Name:___" "My Kimchi" "Delicious!" etc.); fridge magnets.

• 3 weeks later...

These are very good and useful kitchen products, i like it. It looks nice. You can get some more important kitchen products like water purifiers and others online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest oscarcollins_stv

Great work, loved the logo. I will definitely try it. Some of the tips and ideas that I want to share with you all is by simple and by small changes how you can make your kitchen attractive. One of them is used the best and designer faucet. Second use plain tiles and in between them use some of fruits and vegetables tiles which will make them attractive and beautiful. So have a look at omicron granite reviews.

Archived