iphone 4 unlock/jailbreak for Tmobile

Guest DJbeastboy

Guest DJbeastboy

I have a iphone 4 that is version 5.0.1 or something

and i been to two phone places that does unlock/jailbreak and they said the patch isn't out yet or whatever to get it to work with my current provider Tmobile

I looked up online, it seem like someone did already created a patch to get tmobile to work on iphone 4

any iphone expert confirm or give me some insight on this matter. Thanks^^

Guest aaron.d

I have a iphone 4 that is version 5.0.1 or something

and i been to two phone places that does unlock/jailbreak and they said the patch isn't out yet or whatever to get it to work with my current provider Tmobile

I looked up online, it seem like someone did already created a patch to get tmobile to work on iphone 4

any iphone expert confirm or give me some insight on this matter. Thanks^^

Umm I'm pretty such you can jailbreak the tmobile i4 with the new untether, make sure you make a custom ipsw if you want to preserve your basebase to unlock your phone. Find the guide to do all this ^ on http://iclarified.com/.

Guest DJbeastboy

Umm I'm pretty such you can jailbreak the tmobile i4 with the new untether, make sure you make a custom ipsw if you want to preserve your basebase to unlock your phone. Find the guide to do all this ^ on http://iclarified.com/.

i checked, it doesn't have my version

Guest loveslick

Are you running on the 4.11.08 broadband? If you are, there is no way to unlock your phone as of now. The only way you can get the phone unlocked is when Gevey releases their new sim card, but they haven't released an official date for it yet. :( There is rumors of it being released around mid-February, so you'll just have to wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snsd_foreverr

Impossible. I am in the cell phone business and tried it before. 

Your best bet is two get a gevey sim unlock. Google that. It works. 

Impossible. I am in the cell phone business and tried it before. 

Your best bet is two get a gevey sim unlock. Google that. It works. 

My sibling is using a Gevey with iOS4, older baseband on TMO. Works well, $30/mo and no contract. 2G, but decent speeds in metropolitan areas

Guest lalosoke

There's no possible way to unlock iOS 5.0.1 with a Modem Firmware (baseband) 4.11.08 to date (4.11.08 is the problem not the iOS) - not even with UIltrasn0w or Gevey sim card. Your best bet is to sell the phone (if possible) and buy another iPhone 4 that doesn't have a baseband of 4.11.08.

Hope this helps and if you have any further questions, I can address them. Just shoot me a PM

• 1 year later...
Guest muganool

Hi, To which network has the iPhone 4 currently been locked to? You can unlock an iPhone 4 safer and easier using remote unlocking service. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone 4 from  www.wickedunlock.com at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide. This is a permanent unlocking method and doesn't require a jailbreak too. Good luck.

Archived