DIY Craft & Fashion Tutorials?

inxomnia

Share ~
Just a thread to share all the wonderful tutorials you find that are craft or fashion DIY related. Doesn't have to be your own, can be any inspiring ones or tutorials that you plan to embark on one day (I have a stack of these piling up!!)

I'll start off:

I came across this one, which I think is lovely since it's so simple and easy! And actually a quick one to learn, and useful considering how expensive earrings have become (some, unreasonably so considering the craftsmanship too!)

cute earrings tutorial

www.rufflesandstuff.com/2012/01/easy-button-earrings-tutorial.html/

Guest ilovemesomekorean

It says that page is not found. So we have to search for the earring tutorial ourselves. lol. but thank you! I think this thread is a great idea!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jennyd

Love this cool idea I found when looking for DIY fashion ideas!
http://blog.scarfworld.com/index.php/how-to-make-your-diy-scarf-handbag/

Guest kaleidoscopebym

Thanks a lot I really enjoyed this tutorial. I would love to see some earthy interior décor and fashion.  

• 2 months later...
Guest poohkkpooh_18e7

you have collected many loving DIY pins! i like your other boards on home decor and arts too :)  thanks for sharing with us~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest dorislian_stv

DIY bling handbags, Chanel bags are so expensive that i can afford it, but i really wanna have one, one day i find a website which can help me,they are a rhinestone designs store,they can add anyone artwork on clothes or bags,so i let them make Chanel logo for me,and i add it on my handbags.8fe5573e9e.jpg  

• 2 months later...

Archived