Rice Paper Room Dividers!?

SunniRise

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a nice cheap rice paper divider for my room. Idk where to find one...

Does anyone know of great places where I can find a nice and affordable rice paper divider for my room!?

Online websites are good too, but I'd prefer stores that I can actually walk in myself.

Thank you!!

example:

SC543-PR3B_sm.jpg

for some reason, i imagine pier one imports would have that or the cost plus world market. they both seem to have unique furniture decor and etc. This is assuming you live in united states and can get to one of these stores. they both have online sites anyway if needed.

?? At the 99 cent Asian store?

Are you sure? Hahah most of the time they are around $100-200

:ph34r:

I've seen them there before myself, but maybe the poster is mistaken.

Where I've seen them, they aren't for sale.  They were actually there because the store owner was using them as dividers to separate different sections of the store.  One time I mistakenly walked around one and found myself in their makeshift "break room" and accidentally disturbed a worker eating his ramen. 

• 1 month later...
Guest roomy45

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a nice cheap rice paper divider for my room. Idk where to find one...

Does anyone know of great places where I can find a nice and affordable rice paper divider for my room!?

Online websites are good too, but I'd prefer stores that I can actually walk in myself.

Thank you!!

example:

*quoted image*

I found my room divider online at My link they had really good deals and I believe they had rice screen dividers as well.  Good luck on your room divider quest.

I found my room divider online at My link they had really good deals and I believe they had rice screen dividers as well.  Good luck on your room divider quest.

Thank you for the link. I thought they were expensive and did my own researching in nearby stores...

They have some at BURLINGTON coat factory and they are just as expensive, except they are all ugly ahahha

So I think I'm just gonna skip it.

Archived