What Does YOUR Dream Home Look Like?

GOOMBA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hiswendy

My dream house for my future family and for myself differ; my family house will focus more on accommodation, practicality and homeliness, whereas I'm sure I'll concentrate more on appearance for my place as a single (legally single, that is) person.

Since I'm nowhere near ready to build a family, I've been dreaming a lot about what I would want my place to look like. I want a bay window seat surrounded by book shelves, exposed brick walls, a spiral staircase, hardwood floors, a breakfast bar, tall windows only inches off the floor. Something like a collaboration between the old and the new, where steel meets stone, and comfort meets style.

A small one with lots of character would be just fine, like this one, but throw in a bay window (like this or this, but one that protrudes) with a seat at the very back of the living room and a breakfast bar where the kitchenette ends.

Or, basically, this: AH SO PRETTY

I don't need a mansion or a really huge house - something small will do as long as it looks nice inside and out. Every piece of furniture will be from IKEA of course :P and I'll try to keep the place tidy as much as possible.. 

Guest Animeuver

No need something fancy...I just wish to have a room as my personal library/ study. My future child can study there, and I can store my book collections on those wooden shelves that reach the ceiling. :) Bg color would be in contrasting dark and light colors for the walls and pillars. Yep. :D

Guest 2partsvodka

my bedroom

tumblr_lw836cbmnt1qc9e8lo3_1280.jpg

the living room

tumblr_lxep6jUx591qg0qplo1_400.jpg

the view from my pool

1600_399.jpg

kitchen/breakfast area

tumblr_lxk2wpG0mA1qzib5qo1_400.jpg

my bath tub view

tumblr_ly9qhlXdFt1qbqbf0o1_400.jpg

a girl can dream right?

PS: I want Mariah Carey's closet

all photos are from: http://architectureblog.tumblr.com/

I love interior design, I'm so excited that this forum now exists!

Exterior/Outside

tumblr_l7p0omdvxM1qaswgzo1_500_thumb.jpg

Kind of in this kind of scenery/environment

tumblr_l7u1ux5Loo1qzgeh8o1_400.jpg

Kitchen

tumblr_lpuh5vmUfl1qe1wdso1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8i3fnXiAJ1qcfl10.jpg

tumblr_l6eybpJkxO1qzi0gao1_400.jpg

Dining Room

tumblr_l3g7n7COQP1qzm5bwo1_500.jpg

WH_03.jpg

wooo that was a lot of pictures.

I regret nothing!

tumblr_lwogxdAN0z1qkp0te.gif

My dream home is sorta plain. Since I'm not planning on settling down and having a family, I just want to live in a loft; just something small but at the same time, the space is more open.

34j3itd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow look at all of those. Lol. I'm not sure of the exterior but the for the interior I'd really like it to look like an Ikea's catalogue lololol.

• 2 months later...
Guest anemone15

my dream home would be just be simple..

coz the highlight is GD oppa's the man in the house :)))))))))))

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Whenever I'm bored I like looking at expensive houses/ condos for some reason. I should stop making myself feel like crap haha.

img1600uq.jpg

img1623hx.jpg

img1632m.jpg

img1665fu.jpg

img1698u.jpg

img1713zx.jpg

Guest AliceAristocrat

I would love to live in a Victorian house with secret passageways. My mom thinks I'm crazy but I think it's awesome.

• 1 year later...
Guest jerilynquinn

My dream home is not super luxury i just want it black and white ambiance ,the furniture are back and white too including the wall and door.In Finland i seen a home where it has only two color the black and the white .The thing is i seen a sliding door or pariovet that the left is black the right is white and the light also caught my attention cause it fit in black and white color.

Archived