Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to our new forum!

melkimxmelkimx momoPosts: 6,066Administrator

ADMIN

Hi Soompiers,

We're excited to announce the launch of our new forum, crafts, DIY, and home decor! Yay! We hope that this new forum will serve as a place where you can show off your creative side, as well as be inspired by the creativity of other Soompiers.

Our goal has always been to provide an organized framework for our audience to talk about the things that interest them. Based on the popularity of threads about crafts and interior design, we believe that this angle is one that appeals to many Soompiers. We'll keep up this forum as long as you prove us right. If the forum turns out to be inactive, don't worry, we will revert to our original scheme!

Our forum moderator is &endeavor., whom you may know from the beauty & fashion forum. She'll be around to help you out, so please make her job easier and abide by all general Soompi rules!

Pictures of your bedroom or dorm room or house, your dream home, your knitting projects, home decor projects, handmade dolls or handbags or clothes, or any DIY tutorials... all that fun stuff goes here now! Please enjoy and feel free to create new threads!

Thanks,

Team Soompi

fabrications.Love_LightsSunniRiseSaltsara-tartBLOO♥oh_miraclehamdainvincibletinhieuEvanescentEventssweetcream
·

Replies

• SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,301Member

SUPERSTAR

THIS IS SWEET!

I was about to suggest something like this.
    Another reason I will love soompi to death.
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
    RebbySaltoh_miracleLYRA
    ·
  • cherrieruscherrierus Texas USAPosts: 1,230Member

IDOL

Awesome!
    I feel like this is where I'll be a majority of the time I'm on Soompi now.
    Rebbysara-tartoh_miracle
    ·
  • ilovemesomekoreanilovemesomekorean JapanPosts: 1,945Member

IDOL

YAY! I think this is perfect! I'm really excited about it! haha thanks!
    "Unless Someone Like You Cares A Whole Awful Lot, Nothings Going To Get Better. It's Not." ~ Dr. Seuss
    misswengie
    ·
  • inxomniainxomnia FunkytownnPosts: 1,147Member

IDOL

So glad we have this forum now! These are my loves and I have been wondering why soompi never had this forum! <3

misswengie
    ·
  • sara-tartsara-tart Posts: 352Member

ROOKIE

OMG LOVE IT!
    I love this genre of forums!
    meow

misswengie
    ·
  • BLOO♥BLOO♥ ❤❤ ❤ Posts: 769Member
    omgosh * - * i know im delayed but i just saw these eeek! super excited we have this new forum! tytyty
    misswengie
    ·
  • jennjenn Posts: 799Member

IDOL

Super excited for this new section of Soompi, which will be another section to stop by and check out whenever i'm on soompi! I hope this section is a success with diy activity.
    instagram.com/jenneatsfood
    myfab5.com/jenneatsfood
    misswengie
    ·
  • songforlostlovesongforlostlove New York CityPosts: 44Member
    I'm so excited! I think i'll be on this forum a lot now. haha I love crafting and I'm always looking for new projects. I think it won't be long before this forum gets busy :P
    misswengie
    ·
  • PhotogeekPhotogeek Love Song ♥ PDX, OR, USAPosts: 2,567Member

IDOL

This is so coool! Thanks for the new forum!
    misswengie
    ·
  • Poop-Shoop-A-LoopPoop-Shoop-A-Loop ^ xoxo esoteric. <3 Posts: 5,510Friend of Soompi

IDOL

This is totally my favorite forum. I'd probably live here if the forum was more active..like a buzzing factory with all the crafty crafters we got! haha. I feel like I know all the regulars here already (all of about.. 4. HAH. jk) but really, I love this forum! DIYing is a major hobby of mine.
    I, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, are King of the [stupid people] world [which does not exist].
    [ theSHOP ]
    .tumblr // redballoon
    Y G F A M I L Y : O N E LV E
    misswengie
    ·
  • Tumi&lt;3Tumi&lt;3 MelbPosts: 125Member
    I LOVE arts and crafts! :D 
    misswengie
    ·
  • tracygeekstracygeeks chicagoPosts: 7Member
    i am very happy to be this forum
    misswengie
    ·
  • EvanescentEventsEvanescentEvents CanadaPosts: 65Member

IDOL

I love arts & crafts!! Cheers to another forum I will participate in :D
    ·
  • liken7liken7 Posts: 5Member
    hi
    i love art craft, i want to buy new furniture for my bedroom, that will be full with art and craft,
    any one can tell me where i can get it
    misswengie
    ·
  • travisdtravisd Posts: 461Member

IDOL

Great forum by the way!

misswengie
    ·
  • unferunfer Posts: 12Member
    Gonna post our cnblue cover video on this forum >:D<
    misswengie
    ·
  • Petty AirPetty Air Posts: 76Member

IDOL

I decided to make a "52 reasons why I love you" playing card thingy...>_< I'm bad with explaining!

·