Let's get knitty!

soomp

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Gah you're so talented! I am especially in love with with the white dress. As someone who has failed to understand how to make the first stitch even after having multiple teachers, I am very jealous

Guest mashpotatobunny

Wooow, you're so talented! A lot of the items look store-bought--I never would've guessed you made them all by hand if you didn't say so! :D

Guest kazoozle

Beautiful stuff! :wub: I tried to learn to crotchet but i think only managed to learn one and got very frustrated at the rest... so after making a phone sleeve for the husband i gave up and I have forgotten the little stuff i learned. Takes a  lot of patience, i wish had enough to understand the book. XD hahaha

Guest d3scr3t3

WOW you're really good. I've just started knitting but I use the loom so it's much easier on my wrist. I've also been doing some crochets. I don't have pictures of what I've made so far but when I get done with this blanket(beginner) I'll post it up. I'm no expert but tips will always help

• 2 weeks later...

Wow your stuff's amazing. I'm really jealous. But I think I'll start trying when I'm pregnant in the future LOL, as I really have no patience for it right now. Sigh. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cooki3s

wow! amazing sweater and I love the scarvess!

I'm just wondering for the scarves, did you knit each color on or did the yarn just come like that? I'm not sure how to explain but I probably sound ridiculous lol

These look incredible! I wouldn't have known it was home made if you didn't say so. Some of these looks like they're from high-end childrens stores! I wish I knew how to knit. I bought a bunch of stuff but I never fully understood the books... Sad.

Archived